Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, #12. said:

No point in playing Flacco.  Even if he stinks, ride Richardson to the end.  The next GM will need the high draft pick.

So true people think riding AR is the end of the world.  Let him play,  if he sinks it's on him.  Colts will survive. 

Just now, bluephantom87 said:

Gus's defense should look decent when you play a bad offense with a rookie qb or backup. See last season as that defense feasted on many of those types to set a Colt sack record. Hard to believe that Caleb coming in is only averaging 4 yds a completion.

If he was our QB, our fans would want Caleb Williams shipped to the UFL for not being the next Joe Burrow after 3 games

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

I disagree. Even with a bad run defense, we would’ve won one or both.

No chance. Both games were really not competitive regardless of score 

Browns had a fantastic defense making things at QB optimal for Flacco. We can’t do that for him.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

So true people think riding AR is the end of the world.  Let him play,  if he sinks it's on him.  Colts will survive. 

Colts will. But we keep losing season over season eventually ticket sales stink enough they won’t be in Indy.

• Like 1

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

No chance. Both games were really not competitive regardless of score 

Browns had a fantastic defense making things at QB optimal for Flacco. We can’t do that for him.

Even if we could give Flacco what the Browns could last year, the same thing would happen to us that happened to them in the playoffs. A team with a superior QB would force us into a shootout and the immobile pocket passer Flacco would not be able to keep up. Flacco is here to keep us afloat if AR gets injured and to tutor AR.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

I’m sure Baltimore thought the same thing. And Oakland. And all the others

Either way i don't care I'm a Colts fan Indy or not. But not sure why you think they'll move. That's a little extreme.