Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, JMichael557 said:

AR was 16 for 29.  At least 5 drops.  If they had caught the ball he is 21-29 and could have been better.  You guys too critical of a young talented QB. 

Nah dude has been missing throws all game long. We’re just point out the obvious. Can’t fault anyone as we’re been frustrated for years about the QB position 

Just now, coltsfan_canada said:

Matt Lafleur shook hand with Gus and thanks him for his defense. haha

this game was ultimately lost in the first half when they were running the ball at will and basically put us in a hole.

Steichen then reverted to an some unwarranted aggressive mindset on certain decisions, Richardson felt he had to play hero ball with some of his decision-making on pass progressions and it leads to a very disappointing loss

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

To be fair it looked like he wasn’t aware the ball was coming to him. More of a failure to be aware. Better than quitting.

Sure hope that is the case over the other reason. . Still not sure. He had taken his eyes of the play to look at the safety coming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Gus didn’t lose the game.  The offense did.

The offense sucked no doubt. But it is more

on the defense unable to get off the field…40:11 TOP for GB to 19:49 for Colts…2:1 again for the second week in a row….but the difference is that last week we scored basically 3 TD’s in about 5 minutes…our offense somewhat put the defense in a tough position with scoring so quick. 

This week, our defense didn’t get off the field to give the offense enough time to actually operate…and yes the offense was pretty stagnant when they did have opportunities. Blame on both sides but to me I still put it on the defense more…

16 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s over 

It's over now lmao , I am very disappointed with today's game. I even guaranteed victory. We played liked doo doo, no way to sugar coat it. Not sure what Shane's play calling was about but him taking Taylor out in crucial situations is getting freakin old. He did last year too with the division on the line. 

• Like 1