Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 (Rounds 2 & 3) Discussion Thread ****NO SPOILERS****

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

This tells me that the seat maybe warmer than most people think. He needs play makers and time to gamble a little. Steichen also has that Philly mindset

I think Steichen is the right type of head coach to handle a “diva” in the locker room. 

• Like 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

Rock of all kinds, country and blues. I’m the rhythm guitarist 😁

Nice!     I am as well.  Not in a band  I am the best guitar player in my house until my friends come over!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, dw49 said:
6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

So what was the red flag for him to drop so far.  Work ethic?  Can’t be diabetes.

Had the NFL channel taped . He was # 27 on their board. They are saying he had bad interviews. Appeared "disinterested " ... Other words  he blew the interview process. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

Rock of all kinds, country and blues. I’m the rhythm guitarist 😁

Sounds good. :)

Did you take care of that issue with your eye? (I think it was your eye).

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Hoping for Khyree Jackson or a Safety in the 3rd. If Payton Wilson falls to us at 82 I'd be over the moon.

I was going to mock  T J Tampa for us in the contest and chose not to, so good chance he’s our pick :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Hoping for Khyree Jackson or a Safety in the 3rd. If Payton Wilson falls to us at 82 I'd be over the moon.

At this point, I'd gladly trade up to take Wilson. He's a gamechanger at LB and compliments Z and EJ from a skillset perspective.

• Like 3

Just now, NFLfan said:

Sounds good. :)

Did you take care of that issue with your eye? (I think it was your eye).

Thanks! Well the swelling at least stopped. Still pretty painful but bee stings usually last a couple days. Ironically we found yet another swarm today. I left that job to the in-laws to deal with lol. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I think Steichen is the right type of head coach to handle a “diva” in the locker room. 

I think it’s good to be going in being humbled by the draft process, he can tear it up helping Colts win the division, like Randy Moss dropping to 20s for Vikings.

Vikings also benefited with Percy Harvin dropping for smoking weed. :) 

NFCCG losses with Moss, Harvin and Diggs, the Vikings have had great WR talent consistently, and now Justin Jefferson 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, IinD said:

That's a fat dude.. Lol...366...jeez

IMO, he's a wasted pick for Tennessee and I was ecstatic a division rival wasted a pick. Give me the Isaiah Wilson vibes, also Terrence Cody vibes.

Players that are 366 lbs+ don't last long in the league. If he lost weight for the combine, his actual playing weight is more like 370-390 lbs.

Before folks get started, Vita Vea is only 345 lbs, but is much faster and quicker, with better muscle definition. Same for Sam Adams and Tony Siragusa, they were 330-340 lbs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I was going to mock  T J Tampa for us in the contest and chose not to, so good chance he’s our pick :) 

Man, I haven't hit anything yet.

Said we'd trade back and I don't have any of Latu (anymore) or Mitchell. I think I'm out of that race, lol. 😅

6 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Richardson is mature beyond his years and the size of a Dend. I doubt Mitchell gets in his face if it comes to they lol.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shive said:

At this point, I'd gladly trade up to take Wilson. He's a gamechanger at LB and compliments Z and EJ from a skillset perspective.

Totally agree, but I think he needs to get within a 5-ish pick range for Ballard to make that move and I don't think he falls that far.

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

Totally agree, but I think he needs to get within a 5-ish pick range for Ballard to make that move and I don't think he falls that far.

Keep up the contrarian thing like with Mitchell, it might happen 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Yea I don't think Ballard would trade up this far. He also has shorter arms that Ballard typically likes, so he may not be on the board. Until he goes somewhere else, I'm all for Wilson.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shive said:

By the way, imagine Ballard taking Latu, Mitchell and Wilson. Injury "concerns", diabetic and injury concerns. The forum would implode, lol. 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@NFLfan I picked exact same position or same player in DN draft for Packers, they're following same logic..

My picks for GB: 

Graham Barton

Edgerrin Cooper

Javon Bullard

GB picks so far: 

Tyler Guyton

Edgerrin Cooper

Javon Bullard

And we play the Packers this year

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Wilson's injury history really makes me nervous 2 dislocated shoulders and 2 knee injuries

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Wilson's injury history really makes me nervous 2 dislocated shoulders and 2 knee injuries

Yep, way more concerned about his injuries than Latu. But if he could stay healthy he is a great player.

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

My favorite S just went :( I was hoping to get him in the 3rd.

Yes,had him in several mock drafts landing with the colts. Would've been nice. But I think there are still some good FA S out there?!

• Like 1