Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

See you guys this Fall

A question for you guys. Do you hate us as much as your AFC rivals? What do you guys think of the Colts FA so far? We play in Lambeau this next season. I’m not sure how next season will go for us. You guys always compete no matter who is behind center in Indy.

4 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

A question for you guys. Do you hate us as much as your AFC rivals? What do you guys think of the Colts FA so far? We play in Lambeau this next season. I’m not sure how next season will go for us. You guys always compete no matter who is behind center in Indy.

I don't think there is any hate towards the Packers.  None that I know of at least

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Arodgers12 said:

Not at all.  I don't speak for all Colts fans, but I have no ill will towards the Packers (though I live in the Chicagoland area so I hear plenty of it lol).  A lot of people here wanted Jordan Love in that draft so I've been keeping an eye on him as well.

5 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I hate Aaron Rodgers, but a have no discontent towards the Packers or their fans at all. Happy to see the youngest team in the NFL continue to play well with Jordan Love. He was someone I was hoping the Colts would've drafted, but I'm glad he's seeing success. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I hate Aaron Rodgers, but a have no discontent towards the Packers or their fans at all. Happy to see the youngest team in the NFL continue to play well with Jordan Love. He was someone I was hoping the Colts would've drafted, but I'm glad he's seeing success. 

I was close to Indiana on my drive down south a month ago. I wanted to drive into the state. Illinois is long and boring.

• Like 1

I was close to Indiana on my drive down south a month ago. I wanted to drive into the state. Illinois is long and boring.

Northern Indiana is much the same. Lots of flat land and windmills besides the lovely Indiana Dunes National Park. 

My area is Southeastern Indiana, where we have at least some decent hills large enough for skiing: 

https://perfectnorth.com/

That's what my area mostly looks like. 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Northern Indiana is much the same. Lots of flat land and windmills besides the lovely Indiana Dunes National Park. 

My area is Southeastern Indiana, where we have at least some decent hills large enough for skiing: 

https://perfectnorth.com/

That's what my area mostly looks like. 

I was on Interstate 57 In Illinois on the way to Mississippi. I never did like Illinois. You guys have any Nice parks, Hiking trails or waterfalls in Indiana?

Illinois takes forever to drive through from top to bottom. I stopped for Gas in Salem Illinois and I asked is this Colts country here? The cashier responded saying This is St Louis Cardinals country. 

I would love to check it out someday. 

Brown County is like a small version of the Great Smoky Mountains. I only live about 50 minutes away so I take the family multiple times a year. 

They even have a small village like Gatlinburg, it's called Little Nashville. Very cool artisan community. 

Personally, I'm a fan of competent playoff caliber football no matter what team is playing it on Sunday...even a rival...., and the Pack always seem to have a team that plays that way, except for a year here and there.  Wish I could say the same for our Colts.  

Colts FA season is always a yawner compared to a lot of teams.  No different this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Who the packers? No I seldom see any hate towards the Packers.

on this forum, it’s these in order,

Patriots

Steelers

Tennessee

Jax

Houston

Raiders

those are typically the teams we hate as colts fans. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Personally, I'm a fan of competent playoff caliber football no matter what team is playing it on Sunday...even a rival...., and the Pack always seem to have a team that plays that way, except for a year here and there.  Wish I could say the same for our Colts.  

Colts FA season is always a yawner compared to a lot of teams.  No different this year.

Thanks for that.    What was the last team that won free agency and won the super bowl.   Also the Colts haven't lost too the Packers in a long time.   You could always become a Packers fan.   Your passive aggressive nonsense here is obvious.   The very post I'm replying to proves it.   But keep acting like a victim Doug.   

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Is Indiana Flat with lots of Farmfields as well? Is it similar to Illinois?

Exactly that.   Lol

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Thanks for that.    What was the last team that won free agency and won the super bowl.   Also the Colts haven't lost too the Packers in a long time.   You could always become a Packers fan.   Your passive aggressive nonsense here is obvious.   The very post I'm replying to proves it.   But keep acting like a victim Doug.   

Exactly that.   Lol

Didn’t you guys beat us in Lambeau the last time we met in Lambeau that is.

9 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I looked it up and you guys have won 3 meetings. You guys have our number a bit.

We don't see each other very often.   It's always fun for me.   My three brothers are all Packers fans.   They were born in the 50s.  Indiana didn't have a team.   I was born in 73.  The Colts arrived in 84.  Been a fan ever since

5 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

I know a lot of Colts fans who the Packers are their “NFC team”

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

Patriots

Steelers

Tennessee

Jax

Houston

Raiders

For me it’s Tom Brady (yes I know he’s retired) the Pats Steelers and then the Chargers.  The only division team I really don’t like is the Jags.  I see the Titans and Texans as rivals but I don’t hate them but that might just be me.

4 hours ago, AKB said:

i dont really hate any teams but the closest one is probably the steelers

I have always hated the Steelers, however after working under one of their fans, I have grown to hate them tenfold and want them to lose just to ruin this guys day. 

after that, I hate the titans. 

as for GB I do tend to find joy in watching them lose, however I don’t hate them. 

5 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is Indiana Flat with lots of Farmfields as well? Is it similar to Illinois?

Illinois is the 2nd flattest state in the US.

I believe Indiana is 7th. Southern Indiana has more hills.

Being from Indiana and now living in Illinois, I can say Illinois is the worst.

5 hours ago, csmopar said:

Patriots

Steelers

Tennessee

Jax

Houston

Raiders

I think the Houston hate is above Jacksonville. Also, I think the Ravens deserve to be on the list. I've had a lot of old salty Baltimore people say terrible things to me for no reason. I didn't move the team! 😂

21 minutes ago, DattMavis said:

I’m taking a stab at this without looking and as a geography teacher I sure hope I’m right:

The flattest state is Florida. And Delaware is in the top 5. 

8 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I don't think there is any hate towards the Packers.  None that I know of at least

I live in Iowa so I’m surrounded by Packers, Bears, and Vikings fans so speak for yourself.  😂

I despise Dallas the most. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DattMavis said:

My Aunt and Uncle live in the middle of Illinois. You go 110 miles East your in Indiana and 85 miles west your in Iowa. How bout Iowa? Is that similar to Indiana?

Im a very new fan of the Colts so I dont have as many games under my belt as most people do here. But one of my favourite wins we've had during my time as a fan was the Covid season win at LOS against the Packers. 

That was one crazy back and fourth game and a nice walk off FG by Blankenship.

It's gonna be fun to watch the Colts play at Lambeau Field for the first time. I love that stadium and the Packers are a nice organization with a lot of passionate fans. I have nothing but respect for them

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I’m taking a stab at this without looking and as a geography teacher I sure hope I’m right:

The flattest state is Florida. And Delaware is in the top 5. 

It looks like Delaware is between 6-8 depending upon the metrics used. Indiana was either 7 or 10 in the lists I found. Florida is always #1. Illinois is always #2.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

My Aunt and Uncle live in the middle of Illinois. You go 110 miles East your in Indiana and 85 miles west your in Iowa. How bout Iowa? Is that similar to Indiana?

That's rough. I'm 150 miles from Indiana, but only 15 miles from St. Louis, so it's easy to get out of Illinois. 😂

When I've driven through Iowa, it feels like a safer and less populated Indiana.

I don't hate any team, but the ones I dislike: Patriots, Titans and Chiefs. 

Patriots because of the past rivalry;

Titans because of them being in the same division and are just unlikeable;

Chiefs because of some arrogant players who think they can get away with anything. And whine when things don't go their way. 

On 3/15/2024 at 3:22 PM, Arodgers12 said:

Packers are in the NFC, so we barely play you guys. We also have not lost to you guys since 2008. No hate from us. 

On 3/15/2024 at 5:32 PM, csmopar said:

Patriots

Steelers

Tennessee

Jax

Houston

Raiders

Your top 5 is my top 5. I have no hate toward the Raiders though. The other 5 I hate lol. Teams in the NFC, I have no feeling one way or the other for the most part. I don't get the hate for Dallas in here?? We rarely play them, I don't necessarily like them but there are some that hate them. Fans that hate Dallas are normally Eagles, Giants, Redskins, 49ers, and Steelers fans.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Your top 5 is my top 5. I have no hate toward the Raiders though. The other 5 I hate lol. Teams in the NFC, I have no feeling one way or the other for the most part. I don't get the hate for Dallas in here?? We rarely play them, I don't necessarily like them but there are some that hate them. Fans that hate Dallas are normally Eagles, Giants, Redskins, 49ers, and Steelers fans.

I think a lot of Dallas dislike comes from over-saturation, where we see Dallas brought up on all sports media channels over and over again regardless if they’re serious contenders. Not to mention having to see them on prime tv at least 5-6 times a season… it kind of gets old… 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 5:03 PM, DougDew said:

I agree Colts draft is Always boring,nail-biting. and disappointing for the most part.Second place SUCKS