Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

See you guys this Fall

On 3/16/2024 at 6:05 AM, DattMavis said:

It looks like Delaware is between 6-8 depending upon the metrics used. Indiana was either 7 or 10 in the lists I found. Florida is always #1. Illinois is always #2.

This conversation,  although not on topic, is giving me a good laugh.   I  left Indy when I was 19 and don't get back much.  After leaving I just knew I wouldn't move back - the country is just too big!  I do prefer the mountains.  Currently live in Spokane and went fly fishing the last 2 weeks.  On the Coeur d'alene River in Northern Idaho and in the Yakima River canyon.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gspdx said:

This conversation,  although not on topic, is giving me a good laugh.   I  left Indy when I was 19 and don't get back much.  After leaving I just knew I wouldn't move back - the country is just too big!  I do prefer the mountains.  Currently live in Spokane and went fly fishing the last 2 weeks.  On the Coeur d'alene River in Northern Idaho and in the Yakima River canyon.  

Can't blame you, you sound like you have a good life going on :thmup:

On 3/18/2024 at 6:23 PM, gspdx said:

Love it! Yes mountains are my favorite geographical feature as well. 

15 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Love it! Yes mountains are my favorite geographical feature as well. 

Now growing up in Indiana I enjoyed going to Turkey Run, Clifty Falls, fishing on the Wabash and the strip pits in the SW of the state.  But I always felt there should be more.  More wilderness to explore.   That's why I love it out West.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, gspdx said:

Now growing up in Indiana I enjoyed going to Turkey Run, Clifty Falls, fishing on the Wabash and the strip pits in the SW of the state.  But I always felt there should be more.  More wilderness to explore.   That's why I love it out West.

I'm in Franklin County. It's probably about as rugged and hilly as I'll be able to get. Tried convincing my wife years ago to move out west, but with a little family now we're happy to be close to family. 

Now if I can just convince my kids to move out there, maybe that'll be enough motivation for us to move as well LOL.