Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

Always pulling for teams that haven't won or been to a SB.

Houston ( Go AFC South )

Tampa Bay ( A friend's team )

Buffalo ( A friend's team )

Green Bay ( Because they beat down the Boys )

After I do my research and get my betting slips in, I will let you know. 

I am a Lamar fan, so would like to see him hush some people about how he can't get it done in the playoffs. And losing to HOU would just add more ammunition.

But I do think it would be fun to see Stroud and Love keep winning and somehow end up in the SB. Both guys in their first seasons starting taking two teams that nobody really expected to do anything to the SB would certainly be interesting.  

3 hours ago, jemack said:

Always pulling for teams that haven't won or been to a SB.

Houston ( Go AFC South )

Tampa Bay ( A friend's team )

Buffalo ( A friend's team )

Green Bay ( Because they beat down the Boys )

Always pull for teams that haven't been to a super bowl.   

Roots for Buccs over Lions.  Lol

I really don't have a dog in the fight.  I'm rooting for the lions.   Those poor fans deserve it

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Always pull for teams that haven't been to a super bowl.   

Roots for Buccs over Lions.  Lol

I really don't have a dog in the fight.  I'm rooting for the lions.   Those poor fans deserve it

The reason is in parenthesis. Once again, you leap to conclusions for the sake of belittling someone.

But that ok. At least you're not a coworker. 🤣

13 minutes ago, jemack said:

The reason is in parenthesis. Once again, you leap to conclusions for the sake of belittling someone.

But that ok. At least you're not a coworker. 🤣

I didn't leap to anything.   I made an observation.    I thought it was funny.   Settle down

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I didn't leap to anything.   I made an observation.    I thought it was funny.   Settle down

Rooting for the Bucs in honor of a family friend who passed 2 days after they beat Philly. Sore spot, no worries.

• Like 1

I PEE on KC but love the coach.

Pulling hard for the Bills and l plan on throwing up if they lose.

Baltimore is a runaway homeless  child because Baltimore's NFL team left town long ago.

Since my team is not in the playoffs and Houston has a long awaited potential star QB I'm all in on HO-O-O-O-O-STON. 

Detroit your fans deserve success more good things than any fans in the NFL so despite me liking Baker Mayfield I hope you pull it off all the way to the trophy.

• Like 1

I just hope for good games.  One sided games at this stage of the playoffs are boring and disappointing.  

But I confess I’m rooting for Detroit.  I’m not much of a Jarrod Goff fan, too streaky for my comfort level.   But I’m a big believer in Dan Campbell.  And I remember a few years back when Ballard interviewed him and there was a lot of negative comments about that.  Turns out Ballard had an eye for coaching talent as well. 

• Like 1

Lions. Would love to see the Lions go as far as they can. All of us at work would say “at least we aren’t Lions fans” the past few years as the Colts struggled.  We all kind of started following the Lions as a joke and now cheering for them. It’s a good story this year and hope they can handle the pressure the next few years when they are expected to compete for championships. 

49ers. I think they might be the eventual SB champs. Great roster and organization from top to bottom. They will have their hands full the rest of the way so can see them getting upset. Still, I think they are the most talented and best coached team remaining. 

Texans. I applaud their success after trading away their franchise QB in their prime. Stroud had a great rookie year and they over achieved by a lot. The roster isn’t even near complete so they do have a ways to go. Saying that, Ravens will probably handle them bc they are the much better team. 

Finally, the Bills. This is the year to get the monkey off their back and beat the Chiefs. They got hot just in time to save their season and I hope they can keep it going. First road game in the playoffs for Mahomes but I promise that team will come prepared. Should be the game to watch this weekend. 

I am pulling for the Texans over the Ravens because I do not like the Ravens.  

Bills and Chiefs is almost a wash

Packers and 49rs is a wash.

Pulling for the Lions over the Buccs.

• NFLfan changed the title to Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Id be happy with any team remaining winning the SB except for the Texans, Bucs or the Packers. I like the Packers but don't like mediocre teams going on miracle runs knocking off teams that actually had really good regular seasons. Jordan Love looks amazing though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Lions. Would love to see the Lions go as far as they can. All of us at work would say “at least we aren’t Lions fans” the past few years as the Colts struggled.  We all kind of started following the Lions as a joke and now cheering for them. It’s a good story this year and hope they can handle the pressure the next few years when they are expected to compete for championships. 

49ers. I think they might be the eventual SB champs. Great roster and organization from top to bottom. They will have their hands full the rest of the way so can see them getting upset. Still, I think they are the most talented and best coached team remaining. 

Texans. I applaud their success after trading away their franchise QB in their prime. Stroud had a great rookie year and they over achieved by a lot. The roster isn’t even near complete so they do have a ways to go. Saying that, Ravens will probably handle them bc they are the much better team. 

Finally, the Bills. This is the year to get the monkey off their back and beat the Chiefs. They got hot just in time to save their season and I hope they can keep it going. First road game in the playoffs for Mahomes but I promise that team will come prepared. Should be the game to watch this weekend. 

My picks as well.

Hoping the Texans win to inspire AR and put the eye of the tiger in him.

I can't stand the chiefs so Go Bills !

I like the Lions and GB too 

• Like 1

This is a fun game so far. Have the Ravens in my $3 bestball tourney in round 2. Hoping for a high scoring game in general.

Just now, NFLfan said:

You're not rooting for your division rivals?? haha

I'm rooting for the Lions and to a lesser extent, for the Packers. Lol

I'm rooting for the Bucs, took a lot of them in bestball.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I hope the Lions go to the Super Bowl.

They ruined my Ravens/Rams stack. I would have had all 12 players in round 2 with a full lineup to try and win the tourney. Now I'm down to 8 players. Still alive, but now I have to root for the Packers to get a full lineup into round 3 with the Ravens.