Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saw This Article Today

King Colt

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Reads like he’s expecting us to lose.

There are many picking Houston to win this game on Saturday in the media = CBS radio, NFL Network, ESPN, etc.. Colts are currently a 1-point favorite, so it is a tossup in a sense. I think most outside of Indiana still are not buying into Minshew winning a huge game of the magnitude and most are in awe of Stroud's play as a rookie. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There are many picking Houston to win this game on Saturday in the media = CBS radio, NFL Network, ESPN, etc.. Colts are currently a 1-point favorite, so it is a tossup in a sense. I think most outside of Indiana still are not buying into Minshew winning a huge game of the magnitude and most are in awe of Stroud's play as a rookie. 

Got to be honest. I'm one of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hopefully, it's the same " experts " that said the Colts would win 2 or 3 games and drafting #1.

• Thanks 1

Vegas usually gives the home team 3 points, so you could read it as the Colts are a 2 pt dog.

Stroud will be the best QB we've faced since...Carr?  Houston hasn't been scoring a lot since Tank went out.  

They have the better QB (IMO), we have the better team.  Toss up.

It would be a big moment for Stroud to win this playoff game on the road. He’s got undeniable talent for sure. And he should have Nico playing at least. It’s worth keeping an eye on their run game, which of late has been winning them games even in CJ’s absence. 

Colts are now a 1 point underdog.....  they will likely end up a bigger dog when they really look at the Bradley defense....  his usual defense will be end of this season.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Can you Smell what the Mustache Man is Cooking!!!!! lmao

Gardner Minshew GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 1

This season has been very exciting and I’ve enjoyed it, but it feels like kind of a one-off or a bottle episode to me. Minshew isn’t the future. Next year is when we begin to find out if we have a true franchise QB — if not, it’s NFL purgatory for a few more years. 

22 minutes ago, ShuteAt168 said:

This season has been very exciting and I’ve enjoyed it, but it feels like kind of a one-off or a bottle episode to me. Minshew isn’t the future. Next year is when we begin to find out if we have a true franchise QB — if not, it’s NFL purgatory for a few more years. 

In my opinion it boils down to two things, do we keep Bradley or move on and do we get some electric playmaker on offense besides JT and Pittman. 

That said, our schedule gonna likely be tougher next year so I fully expect a step back in the W/L no matter what happens Sunday.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If you’re not a Colts fan or a Texans fan, and you don’t have a dog in this fight, I think most would pick Houston.   If tight games are typically decided by the quarterback, wouldn’t you pick Stroud over Minshew? 

On that basis, I think outsiders picking the Texans seems fair to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Colt said:

Colts are now a 1 point underdog.....  they will likely end up a bigger dog when they really look at the Bradley defense....  his usual defense will be end of this season.

9 wins.... so the joke is on you and all the other negative "experts"

34 minutes ago, csmopar said:

In my opinion it boils down to two things, do we keep Bradley or move on and do we get some electric playmaker on offense besides JT and Pittman. 

That said, our schedule gonna likely be tougher next year so I fully expect a step back in the W/L no matter what happens Sunday.

And the jury is out on whether JT is electric anymore or just a good back, when he’s healthy. The Colts definitely need a jolt of athleticism at the skill positions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think Steinchen and Minshew need to show up like they did vs the Steelers. Both were at top of their game and best game the colts played lately.

Gus Bradley needs to have a good game too, especially going against a QB like Stroud who can light up opposing defenses. Bradley needs to confuse the rookie.

It would be nice if the OL has a good game run blocking(like they are supposed to) AND JT runs like he did two years ago. This is a game where you need your best players to rise to the occasion and that means Pittman & JT. 

I am concerned that the better story and more appeal to the networks/advertisers will be Stroud and Domeco Ryan? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MarylandTerrapin said:

He's either channeling his inner Randy Savage or he's a lead guitarist getting psyched up for his rock band's next tour.

Rock band was the greatest game ever made. How do you argue??? lmao

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I think Steinchen and Minshew need to show up like they did vs the Steelers. Both were at top of their game and best game the colts played lately.

Gus Bradley needs to have a good game too, especially going against a QB like Stroud who can light up opposing defenses. Bradley needs to confuse the rookie.

It would be nice if the OL has a good game run blocking(like they are supposed to) AND JT runs like he did two years ago. This is a game where you need your best players to rise to the occasion and that means Pittman & JT. 

I am concerned that the better story and more appeal to the networks/advertisers will be Stroud and Domeco Ryan? 

Ok??? And you didn’t feel that in every NFL network game that Rich Eisen announced this year that we were in?

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

If you’re not a Colts fan or a Texans fan, and you don’t have a dog in this fight, I think most would pick Houston.   If tight games are typically decided by the quarterback, wouldn’t you pick Stroud over Minshew? 

On that basis, I think outsiders picking the Texans seems fair to me. 

Minshew has a better qbr rating than Stroud.   Whatever that's worth. 

7 minutes ago, MarylandTerrapin said:

He's either channeling his inner Randy Savage or he's a lead guitarist getting psyched up for his rock band's next tour.

What is your next opinion on Mustache Man if he does beat Texans??

1 minute ago, EasyE said:

What is your next opinion on Mustache Man if he does beat Texans??

If Mustache guy doesn't win everyone wants his head and Shanes head!! lmao We could win SB and everyone will still want AR and Bradley WHY?. 

If mustache man wins past playoff nobody still cares about how he has done it. It starts with HC

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Minshew has a better qbr rating than Stroud.   Whatever that's worth. 

To be clear….  I like Minshew.   Always have, dating back to his one year at Washington State.  Heard great things about him then. 

I’m glad he’s our quarterback (backup) and won’t be surprised if the Colts win.   I was happy when the Colts signed him this offseason.  I hope within financial reason that the Colts can keep him for at least two more years. 

17 hours ago, EasyE said:

Oh that was awesome as well. Good point 

steve weatherford week GIF

i played so much of that game.  Bo Jackson was awesome as were several other players.  I would play the season trying to get 100 sacks with reggie White.