Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#6 Colts @ Jaguars, Oct. 15, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jags  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Zach Moss had 195 yards and 2 TDs in the last game. How many yards rushing and catching will Moss have in this game?

• Less than 75 yards
    • 75 to 150 yards
    • More than 150 yards
  2. 2. Gardner Minshew will have how many TDs (passing, rushing, and possibly catching) in this game?

3. 3. After this game, which team will lead the AFC South?

• The Colts
    • The Jaguars
    • The two teams will have the same record.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2023 at 05:10 PM

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Let Gardner keep throwing it.  I want the Minshew is better than Richardson nonsense to be dead and buried for all time today.

Doubt it. Did you see the comment by one of the fans that said Minshew is a better QB and will always be better than Richardson. Some folks agreed.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Doubt it. Did you see the comment by one of the fans that said Minshew is a better QB and will always be better than Richardson. Some folks agreed.

can't even take those kind of people serious

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I was a bit surprised that folks thought Minshew was much better than Richardson who seemed to be doing so well for a rookie.

AR is obviously better but Mustache is a great backup. There were a select a few in here that thought Mustache would give us a better chance to win, which is crazy. I never said that, I have just said with our schedule, he can win some games and keep this season exciting for a playoff push. I still think that. We our getting our butts kicked today by a good team on the road, it happens. The next few games we play in we will be favored. Unlike many I don't panic and give up on anyone or a season over 1 damn game. We are 3-3 after today and this season is far from over. 7 teams get in. We can get in as a WildCard if the Jags do win the division. I will bet $1000 that Mustache won't play as bad as he did today. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I’m sure they will find an excuse or just say AR would’ve lost this game too.  The reality is Gardner is a great backup QB.  If other teams get to gameplan for him he struggles.  He hasn’t consistently won since his rookie year when teams didn’t know about him.

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

AR is obviously better but Mustache is a great backup. There were a select a few in here that thought Mustache would give us a better chance to win, which is crazy. I never said that, I have just said with our schedule, he can win some games and keep this season exciting for a playoff push. I still think that. We our getting our butts kicked today by a good team on the road, it happens. The next few games we play in we will be favored. Unlike many I don't panic and give up on anyone or a season over 1 damn game. We are 3-3 after today and this season is far from over. 7 teams get in. We can get in as a WildCard if the Jags do win the division. I will bet $1000 that Mustache won't play as bad as he did today. 

Wild-Card?

We deserved to lose to the Ravens and the Texans are pretty bad. The win over the Titans is the only solid game we've had. 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

There also seems to be something where jags are not a good matchup for colts. Colts are going to have to take a look at that this off season if they ever want to win the division.

Looking at the Texans I fear we might be behind the them as well. They are slowly putting it together. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frenchy789 said:

Wild-Card?

We deserved to lose to the Ravens and the Texans are pretty bad. The win over the Titans is the only solid game we've had. 

Why did we deserve to lose to the Ravens, that is a comical take. We dominated the Line of scrimmage against them and Moss ran it down their throat and our FG K was great. Going by everyone in here, Stroud is much better than AR, and we won at Houston, I guess we got lucky right? chuckling homer simpson GIF

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

There also seems to be something where jags are not a good matchup for colts. Colts are going to have to take a look at that this off season if they ever want to win the division.

Their base D package is great against a QB that can't take deep shots. They can just play the short pass game which is where Minshew excels at and the run game. Essentially what every D did against the Colts in 2022. AR being back there as a deep pass threat and a rushing threat changes how the D plays and opens up the run game considerably.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Jax is 27th against the Pass, 5th against the run and you want to test their strength? 

3rd most expensive o-line, a really good expensive RB and Moss is doing well as well. 

Are you watching the game? We shouldn't "test their strength" so just don't run? What kind of logic is that?