Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck will be #12

PatMcAfeeFan

I wonder if Luck will be hoisting his jersey with the number 12 tonight in NY? If that's from the coltsproshop then that seems pretty favorable that he will be. I wonder how much Quan Cosby is gonna get for his number? lol

I tweeted Irsay earlier today asking him to talk Luck out of wearing #12 because of how played out the number is. I fully expect him to talk to Luck and get him to switch to a new number.

I kid of course....well not about tweeting Irsay about it...I really did do that. I was kidding about the expectations part. :)

I tweeted Irsay earlier today asking him to talk Luck out of wearing #12 because of how played out the number is. I fully expect him to talk to Luck and get him to switch to a new number.

I kid of course....well not about tweeting Irsay about it...I really did do that. I was kidding about the expectations part. :)

Lol, I agree that 12 is a very popular QB number, but it's the number he's had in high school and college so there is probably a good attachment to it. That being said, i kind of wish he would have had a different, unique number. 13...11...16 all seem to not have any significance attached to them for a QB, unless I'm forgetting somebody.

I wonder if Luck will be hoisting his jersey with the number 12 tonight in NY? If that's from the coltsproshop then that seems pretty favorable that he will be. I wonder how much Quan Cosby is gonna get for his number? lol

LOL probably nothing. They were probably like "change your number or you won't have a number..at all"

Lol, I agree that 12 is a very popular QB number, but it's the number he's had in high school and college so there is probably a good attachment to it. That being said, i kind of wish he would have had a different, unique number. 13...11...16 all seem to not have any significance attached to them for a QB, unless I'm forgetting somebody.

Dan-marinojpeg1.jpeg

Just a couple:

super-bowl-quarterbacks-montana-marino.jpg

Warner also wore 13,

Simms with 11 is likely the best with that number. Van Brocklin wore it, Danny White, but he wasn't anything to write home about.

If he wanted to own a number early on, then he should have taken 2,3,6, or 9.

Dan-marinojpeg1.jpeg

Nah, Marino never won a SB so clearly he sucked.

/end sarcasm :) though sadly there are some people who feel that way about a player...he has to have won something significant to be considered great...which I think is stupid.

/end sarcasm :) though sadly there are some people who feel that way about a player...he has to have won something significant to be considered great...which I think is stupid.

OH YEA DUDE TRENT DILFER AND BRAD JOHNSON R WAY BETTERR THEY WON TEH SUBERBOWLZ

lol

Mark Rypien just called. He said for you to 'TAKE THAT BACK!' rotflmao

and all those fans who bought a Luck jersey in the middle of the year can breath again.

Well, I never went that far. ;)

I want a Wayne jersey now too though. Never got one before.

I don't think I am a huge jersey gal anyway though.

Well, I never went that far. ;)

I want a Wayne jersey now too though. Never got one before.

I don't think I am a huge jersey gal anyway though.

I have Peyton, Marvin and Clark that I used to wear during the season I also have Eli he's kinda an honory Colt right lol? I am sure I will add a Luck to my collection at some point 12 has always been my favorite number.

Just a couple:

super-bowl-quarterbacks-montana-marino.jpg

Warner also wore 13,

Simms with 11 is likely the best with that number. Van Brocklin wore it, Danny White, but he wasn't anything to write home about.

If he wanted to own a number early on, then he should have taken 2,3,6, or 9.

Bledsoe wore #11.

Those are the exact same numbers i said yesterday

i got some wack pn my google plus account after the hangout that didnt realize we had to submit our questions for luck last week... says, 'dint you see he was holding number 12 pay attention. ' really . chill out. anywho i told him welcome to the colts family and inserted the spider 3 y banana.. lol