Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 15: Colts @ Vikings, Sat, Dec. 17, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

And to think I passed up a chance to go 

anyway you follow the Oline Are we blocking differently is scheme different

thanks  

I've seen some more push (drive blocking), and ran well.

But hated the zone blocking with delayed handoffs, especially in the RZ. We've had issues with it all year. 

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Awesome game. Great play in all 3 phases. Doing our best to remain in QB purgatory for another season though lol

I am just wondering if we had an elite LT and a threat at WR that can go deep if Matt Ryan wouldn't looked washed. Taylor hasn't been healthy either this year either. This team has me confused.

Just now, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Are you aware that teams can trade up in the draft???

Are you aware Ballards philosophy is ultra conservative and values draft picks over anything else. If he is the GM no way he trades a kings ransom to move up that far.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am just wondering if we had an elite LT and a threat at WR that can go deep if Matt Ryan wouldn't looked washed. Taylor hasn't been healthy either this year either. This team has me confused.

he would still look washed

Just now, coltsfan_canada said:

I dont think Pittman is WR1 and almost fumbled another one and a drop passes. 

I agree on this. Thats why i pointed out a video in another thread of an issue with Matt and Pitt. i like Pitt but hes still young and can improve alot still but if he expects to get greedy when it comes to the new contract he can walk. 

• Like 1

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

He doesn't have Frank in his ear anymore 

Meh Ballard suporter absolutely love to blame all Ballards failures at the QB position on Frank. I dont buy it. He is the one in charge of building the roster. He signs off on the contracts. 

• Like 2