Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i didnt say they were  great at all .  i said picket looks good the last couple games he is improving which is all you can ask for .  sam deserves a chance to see if he can show improvement two games with no taylor is not fair .  

I agree with Pickett. Not on Sam.

Pickett is playing better lately, and many believed he'd be the starter by mid year... Got the start earlier... Still a rook, but he has talent... Anyone watched him in college, they know he has a higher ceiling. Sam on the other hand, doesn't have the ceiling. 

1 minute ago, IndyEric07 said:

Multiple Colts players walking off the field with their heads down! That tells you all you need to know right there! No Heart!

Dejection is not the same as No Heart. They don’t believe they have a chance. The offense hasn’t given them any semblance of hope.

Just now, EastStreet said:

I agree with Pickett. Not on Sam.

Pickett is playing better lately, and many believed he'd be the starter by mid year... Got the start earlier... Still a rook, but he has talent... Anyone watched him in college, he knows he has a higher ceiling. Sam on the other hand, doesn't have the ceiling. 

at this point what do the colts have to lose though ?   zero chance at playoffs the season is over .  sam looked bad i agree but ryan looks just as bad .

Just now, coming on strong said:

at this point what do the colts have to lose though ?   zero chance at playoffs the season is over .  sam looked bad i agree but ryan looks just as bad .

This should be Ryan's last game. 

• Like 1

Can all finally agree that Ballard had built a complete dumpster fire?? The sad thing is where do u start next year to build?? No LT, No qb, No young rush Dend, #1 corner is 32?, No #1 receiver. Th most important positions in the NFL and Colts are needing all of them . Sad actually moving forward.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope he does because this fan base doesn't appreciate him. If I was him I would get out of town. Our O.Line and Taylor both have rarely helped him all year.

appreciate him for what though ?   what has he done as a colts that deserves praise ?   should denver fans appreciate wilson because he used to be good ?    to get respect with a new fan base you have to earn it its the nfl ryan is getting like 50 million in a two year deal and stinks .   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

Hopefully Jeff lays into them for this pathetic effort and the team comes out fired up for the 2nd half and gets back into this game!

Hoping the adjustments are good. The O started moving the ball the last 2 drives. 

Need more max protect, and more running. 

Wouldn't mind a shuffle at LT. 

Pinter hasn't been bad at C either. 

• Like 1

Can the Colts just "throw in the towel" this game? I don't see enough effort from them to beat a mediocre high school team, much less an NFL team. They should also consider using the same towel for the rest of the season, release some (if not most) of their high-salaried players during the off season, and start all over. This current roster seems to lack tenacity, guts, toughness, and pride.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope he does because this fan base doesn't appreciate him. If I was him I would get out of town. Our O.Line and Taylor both have rarely helped him all year.

Can I ask you something? Do you feel the same about Russell Wilson with the Broncos? Similar situations on bad teams and struggling besides he has a bigger and longer contract.

Just now, coming on strong said:

appreciate him for what though ?   what has he done as a colts that deserves praise ?   should denver fans appreciate wilson because he used to be good ?    to get respect with a new fan base you have to earn it its the nfl ryan is getting like 50 million in a two year deal and stinks .   

Russell Wilson has been much worse than Ryan. Ryan is 4-4-1, Wilson is 3-8. On top of that Wilson's contract is much worse and Denver gave up multiple picks for Wilson. A lousy comparison.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Hoping the adjustments are good. The O started moving the ball the last 2 drives. 

Need more max protect, and more running. 

Wouldn't mind a shuffle at LT. 

Pinter hasn't been bad at C either. 

Actually.Matt needs to take off on some of these where they are rushing up. I know it’s not his game, but like Purdue started doing with Aiden, make them know you may not want to but you can.

I have been a colt fan since I’m 12 years old. This is the worst I have ever seen them. The quarterback is horrible. They should put in the second string quarterback and sent him home. Are they kidding me? It is actually embarrassing. Take him the hell out and send him home.

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

you cannot blame the oline today. he is getting 3-4 secs very often, with still no production

He's been spooked since the beginning of the year.  Our lack of OC and WRs who can't get open is apparent.   Probably a crazy statement but I think TY could still get open because he knows how to run routes and read defenses