Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

WE can still get a good QB, draft is a crapshot. Stroud looked great against Michigan Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I don’t like Stroud personally. Best option is Young I think, I’ve watched a lot of Bama this year and he has all of the intangibles you’d want and he’s very talented with both his arm and legs. Just needs some proper coaching to sharpen him up

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

its clearly the QB is the biggest problem even when the pocket is clean he throws horrible passes and picks .    i will never understand why people defend him so hard .  yea the line is bad but even looking at stats colts give up 30 percent pressure rate the other 70 what is he doing ?   he is just not that good anymore  frank was right to bench him honestly put sam in let him run around like the redskins game

Pointless to play Sam. He isn’t ever going to be a full time starter ever. We can lose with Matt just as well.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Sorry, but pressure is almost immediate, if not immediate. Both sides are failing fast. Hard to trust the OL, when neither  side is failing. And can't step up when the C is pushed back. We simply need to run more... and go max protect when we pass. 

if luck was on this team would they score 14 points a game ?     that is the question yes the offensive line is bad but ryan is just terrible this year .   even with a better line i dont think ryan is anywhere close to a top ten QB .   he is not putting up rivers numbers even with a solid line .

Just now, coming on strong said:

if luck was on this team would they score 14 points a game ?     that is the question yes the offensive line is bad but ryan is just terrible this year .   even with a better line i dont think ryan is anywhere close to a top ten QB .   he is not putting up rivers numbers even with a solid line .

Luck played on much worse teams and got them to the playoffs. Point being that football is a QB-driven sport

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

No yards in a quarter is embarrasing.

I am sure glad we fired Frank cause he was the problem. I know he is a deep religious man and a stand ip guy. Iowever a part of him has to feel vindicated.  I think a couple of weeks ago his coaching stick was way down. I think teams will take a 2nd look and go man, it looks like talent was the issue. 

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I am sure glad we fired Frank cause he was the problem. I know he is a deep religious man and a stand ip guy. Iowever a part of him has to feel vindicated.  I think a couple of weeks ago his coaching stick was way down. I think teams will take a 2nd look and go man, it looks like talent was the issue. 

Reich’s coaching sucked. Regardless of talent. He sucked. 

• Like 2

It was both coaching and talent. Regardless of Frank’s abilities as a leader, his play calling stunk. Ballard has failed to get a real QB and a real OL too.

• Like 1

Keep up the fire.