Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

He’s not great against the run either. Not sure I like the trade for him

The problem I've noticed so far is that he's getting way too deep running the arc and completely takes himself out of the play, giving us no containment on his side that Hurts has exploited multiple times already.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I do get why not going for it though. Because now if they score coming out of half it’s just tied.

You don’t deal with IFs and buts. You trust your D even if it’s Mahomes on the other side. They have not given a reason not to so far.

5 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

And we just have to be patient for the aggressive calls. They're coming... Just not in negative situations for the Colts... Especially not against the Eagles defense... Their secondary is their strength. 

A turnover there would have put the Colts in a bad spot. By calling the safe play, we still have the lead... And the ball back... If we play smart then we go into halftime with the lead. 

Give our coaches a chance to look at some of the film... Make some corrections at halftime... From there we will find some opportunities to be aggressive. :) 

Hoping for a bomb attempt on a 2nd and short down. 

Agree, no need to go crazy in bad field position. 

And agree, looking forward to the 2H adjustments. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

I'll take the FG...

Leading at HT is awesome. 

Not many would have predicted Indy with lead. 

2nd game in a row with the HT lead... 

SATURDAY!

I like what I am seeing eventhough just 10 points. Matt is hitting on a lot of nice slants, Taylor is running well, and our D looks fantastic. We haven't turned it over either. 

• Like 1