Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, in Jim Irsay's eyes, there are Five Must Win Games this season

Sept 11 at Houston - When are we gonna win a Season Opener? (20-20 tie, apparently not this year)

Sept 18 at Jacksonville - 2021 season ending debacle, when are we gonna win in Jacksonville????

Oct 2 vs Titans - Playing THE division rival here at home

Oct 30 vs Commanders - Carson Wentz.  Nuff said.

Nov 13 at Raiders - 2021 season ending debacle, gotta redeem ourselves

I'm gonna say we win 20-19 with a last second field goal

Would feel better if I saw some evidence of fire (passion) from this team....but Leonard says its just another day and he wants to rock-n-roll during the  game....so maybe expect just another mediocre effort. Idk? the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results......eventually the law of averages says we will win one, but I wouldnt be putting my money on it being tomorrow....Maybe its a different take in the locker room and we will see some passion and a little extra give a damn....but I can only go by what I see and hear.....and I am not encouraged. 

Okay guys,

It’s  going to be HOT, SUNNY, and HUMID. The fans are going to be very loud. A victory over the Colts is like winning the Super Bowl!

They are going to be fast and scoring opportunities are going to be greater that ours.

you have been there for a few days and I believe you will be better prepared than last year…right coaches?

So, Colts win the first half but lose it with seconds to go win a field goal by their kicker…30-27 :facepalm: 

On 9/15/2022 at 3:14 PM, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

JMV is dragging colt players for their comments today about jags just being  another game. He is like where is the edge. I kind of agree with him. Are they not ticked? Too many nice guys.

I know what u r saying.  I for one was disappointed but u have to step back and think. Going into the game all geard up doesn't help. I think they want to treat it like  yeah this is just a game. If they think of it as their Superbowl and lose then 2 games in their season. Is effectively over.  I honestly think that's  what killed Manning in the play offs. U would see him just geared up before each game. The weight of the world on shoulders. I remember him coming out of the tunnel in the Saints game. He looked like a killer. I tought Manningis going to flourish then thump. U see Brady, Eli.....even Flacco. I could go on. They just seemed like just another game. U got to be in control of your emotions.

Archived