Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, w87r said:

He is playing against 3rd teamers, but yes looking good.

I like Sam.

What have you liked so far? What needs to improving? Btw, the Vikes are likely to cut a WR. We have a surplus. Jalen Nailor looks really good but we may not have space for him. I think some team will poach him from our practice squad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I said nothing about helping Pryor. I am talking about ways a oline schemes and uses blocks. They aren’t doing that in preseason.

Studmuffin if anything you would increase your chipping and sliding and doing anything you could to protect your vet starting QB wouldn’t you?  Your saying manangement is intentionally limiting o line scheme and exposing Ryan to more danger than they will when the season starts?  That’s insane if that’s what they are doing.

Irsay should fire them all then.  Incinerate them all.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I like Sam.

What have you liked so far? What needs to improving? Btw, the Vikes are likely to cut a WR. We have a surplus. Jalen Nailor looks really good but we may not have space for him. I think some team will poach him from our practice squad.

He is just making plays, extending them woth his legs. 

He holds on to it to long some times and fades deep in the backfield.

We will take Jefferson if you need to get rid of a WR. Lol

5th turnover.

Local Hamilton County guy, Weatherford with the INT.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

No way we keep 3 QBs in my opinion.

I guess I could see a chance of Foles getting traded to QB needy team maybe? 

Sam did look good though. Outside running backwards.

Clearly Sam sees himself running like Willie Mays Hayes.

Say Hey Sam, it just ain't so!  :atroll: 

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

He is just making plays, extending them woth his legs. 

We will take Jefferson if you need to get rid of a WR. Lol

5th turnover.

Local Hamilton County guy, Weatherford with the INT.

I wonder he learnt that from Mr. Wentz :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aceman16 said:

Is it a horse collar when tackling from the front? I thought it only was if from behind

Me too.  But I can’t really recall seeing it done from the front,  must just be generic pulling him down withr the collar.

8 minutes ago, w87r said:

I think that's more to do with his height than anything.

8 minutes ago, aceman16 said:

Is it a horse collar when tackling from the front? I thought it only was if from behind

Horsecollar is all about where you're grabbing, not where you're standing in relation to the player you're bringing down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coltsfeva said:

Price is a guy JT said might be the fastest (not sure if he meant on the team or just the RB room)

Our RBs are pretty fast, so either way that's a big statement.

Was just telling my son about what JT said about him.

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I think that's more to do with his height than anything.

Horsecollar is all about where you're grabbing, not where you're standing in relation to the player you're bringing down.

Yeah, but it still isn't a good thing. Whatever the reason may be.?

• Like 1