Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts QB Watch Party

RollerColt

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Looks like we will be back to back cap space champions with 96M next year

Another year for the kiddies to show something more and hopefully fewer questions by the end of the season.

I watched us suck for Luck, and if you are planning on sucking,

he**, let's be great at it.

Sam > Curtis! In an awkward way, Sam could be fun to root for.

On the WR topic. I didn’t love the options at WR in FA, and I doubt many would jump at the chance to sign with us without a QB…

But I can say wholeheartedly that we have to get a stud WR in the draft. Think about how bad our group would be if Pitt went down. Either that or we have to hope Patmon or Strachan takes a gigantic leap.

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I can not confirm this because it's being circulated by nobody twitter accounts, but apparently Baker is in Indy having dinner with Irsay. Again can't confirm it.

They are having a special meal

Baked chicken 

Baked potatoes 

Baked Alaska 

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I can not confirm this because it's being circulated by nobody twitter accounts, but apparently Baker is in Indy having dinner with Irsay. Again can't confirm it.

Winnie The Pooh Reaction GIF

43 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Huh?

Winning 11 games is never a fluke.   And we almost beat a better a Buffalo team playing IN Buffalo!   It came down to the last play.  How does that prove we didn’t belong?!?   

What are you talking about?   :facepalm:

He was talking about Steelers not Colts lol.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

My wife and I are here in the winter because the weather is great

My older sister and her husband lived in California for many years. They vacationed in Hawaii a lot during those years. They loved it. They now live in Georgia and they go to Hilton Head every year. It is not Hawaii but they love it too. 

Have a safe trip back. Maybe the Colts will have signed their new starting QB by the time you get home. :)

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

My older sister and her husband lived in California for many years. They vacationed in Hawaii a lot during those years. They loved it. They now live in Georgia and they go to Hilton Head every year. It is not Hawaii but they love it too. 

Have a safe trip back. Maybe the Colts will have signed their new starting QB by the time you get home. :)

He's already here

QB1 Sam Ehrlinger 

15 minutes ago, waterdog said:

For anyone thinking Indy's fanbase is squirming, check out some of the Cleveland Browns forum boards.

Yep. Practically all forums have their moments. The Chiefs fans are all over the place ranging from rage to happiness over what’s happening. Some Jags fans are livid over the price of their 2 free agent WRs. 

Shoot even some of the Bengals fans are lashing out over the resigning of Eli Apple. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Everything I’ve ever viewed or read about Hilton Head makes me think my wife and I would vacation there if we were on the East Coast.   Looks fantastic!   Our kind of place!  

Thanks for the kind words and the patience concerning….   Well….  Everything else. 

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Colts almost had Ju ju. He thought Ryan was coming here. When Watson changed his mind ju ju decided to go to KC. Watson gave Falcons a verbal commitment to Falcons and things were in place for colts to get Ryan.

Twitter has great rumors 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Colts almost had Ju ju. He thought Ryan was coming here. When Watson changed his mind ju ju decided to go to KC. Watson gave Falcons a verbal commitment to Falcons and things were in place for colts to get Ryan.

Source????

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Turay liking comments about Ballard not paying his price. Yeah he’s gone but oh well

That’s a sign of a player who thinks he’s better than he really is.  Frankly I’d be glad if a guy like that leaves because Turay has done next to nothing to feel like a team has to “match his price”

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Source????

Just listening to the live stream of BTJ. He has the guy on from the blue stable. If you have a chance e you might want to go back and lksten. It’s been on for awhile so will probably be close to the end. What he is saying about Ballard trying to sell the team or FA on Mariota is true. 

Lawrence was on too and said one of Ballard’s dumbest decisions was getting rid of Wentz without someone already lined up 

4 minutes ago, ojsglove said:

Gonna be general admission at Lucas Oil Stadium next season.  You can only fool the fan base so many times, money is tight, and paying money to watch a mediocre team is not on the list.

Things aren’t great I’ll give you that. But it’s nowhere near that bad at least yet. This franchise has seen some really dark days and years. We’re not at that level. 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Just listening to the live stream of BTJ. He has the guy on from the blue stable. If you have a chance e you might want to go back and lksten. It’s been on for awhile so will probably be close to the end. What he is saying about Ballard trying to sell the team or FA on Mariota is true. 

Lawrence was on too and said one of Ballard’s dumbest decisions was getting rid of Wentz without someone already lined up 

Was it Ballard’s decision?

Archived