Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Playoffs

sb41champs

14 hours ago, JimJaime said:

You dominated, but you NEEDED a block punt to make the difference. Your team was up 20-0 and IMO would have choked it away (again) if Taylor didn’t break that long run. (FYI that man is amazing!!) So yes in the Razor would IMO make a difference.. I doubt you get another blocked punt and God I hope the Pats don’t drop 5 more easy picks of Wentz. For some reason Colt fans seem to forget he was WORSE than a rookie Jones all game, he just got away with more because the Pats D dropped so many picks. (Why the colts were throwing I have no idea.. but)

L Ls GIF by MOODMAN

Golden State Warriors Smile GIF by ESPN

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, masterlock said:

I wouldn't want to play the Chiefs or Bengals. I'm not sure there's that much of a difference between these two teams. The Colts will have to find a way to get more pressure than usual on the QB. 

I think the only difference is the chiefs are more experienced. Been there and done it. Bengals are still young and inexperienced and still can be inconsistent. . I don’t think their defense is quite as good as the chiefs. But once Bengals get that oline going and they gain some experience they are going to be dangerous.

47 minutes ago, masterlock said:

I wouldn't want to play the Chiefs or Bengals. I'm not sure there's that much of a difference between these two teams

There's a huge difference. The Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1990. The Chiefs regularly visit the AFC championship game and have been in the last two super bowls

Alright I admit it, The Bengals played like a legit team today, coming back from 14-28 to win 34-31, didn’t think their D could get it done but they did.

Things I’m learning in the NFL. - build like the Cowboys and Bengals to have firepower to win any style of game with any style of offense. Can’t win with a run and control tempo come playoff time, need firepower in passing game With a quarterback to make  plays

6 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Do you believe the Colts can beat KC?

19 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Bengals beat KC and since we lost we will probably have to play KC

We most likely face the Bengals. If we win & the Chargers win, we are the 6th seed. 

If the Bengals win, they are the 3rd seed

18 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

We needed A blocked punt to be the difference?  If the punt was perfect and the colts drove down and scored what would that have changed?   A punt is still a turnover.  Blocking it wasn’t needed (in caps or otherwise)

Your team scored 30 points all game and that was thanks to a lot of dropped INT.  and a punt isn’t a turnover? On what planet does anyone consider a punt a turnover??  Sorry you don’t feel it was needed, but after today you just need to win next week make the playoffs. 

10 hours ago, jskinnz said:

Sweet Jesus…

The excuses and make believe crap in just this one post is kind of remarkable. Well done..:

Good luck next week. Your playoffs start now. FYI Wentz is a liability. 

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I guaranteed a win before the game because I just think we have the better team. I had it at 24-20. Pats are good though and BB is BB, your QB gets way too much hype IMO (he is good for a rookie but some Pats fans were looking at him like he was Brady) and Wentz gets dumped on by the media and opposing fans. Wentz has put up very good stats this year and rarely throws an INT. He had a couple of balls that could've been picked but 5 is over blowing it. That was the worse game he has played all season and we still won. Taylor should win MVP. It was a huge and critical win for us, makes it a rivalry again. I think both our teams make the playoffs.

Taylor is an absolute beast! I wasn’t impressed with Wentz I thought he should have cost the Colts the game with his awful play that day. (I may have over estimated at 5 but it was a minimum of 3 as I remember Jackson dropping 2 by himself)As for Jones, the media, national media that is, is making him sound that way, we see a good young QB who is smart with the ball and always seems have our team in the hunt in the 4th quarter. 
(which is all we can ask)

Good luck next week, the Colts playoffs start now. 

5 hours ago, masterlock said:

I wouldn't want to play the Chiefs or Bengals. I'm not sure there's that much of a difference between these two teams. The Colts will have to find a way to get more pressure than usual on the QB. 

With Cincy, covering Chase is key and hard.. 

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

Taylor is an absolute beast! I wasn’t impressed with Wentz I thought he should have cost the Colts the game with his awful play that day. (I may have over estimated at 5 but it was a minimum of 3 as I remember Jackson dropping 2 by himself)As for Jones, the media, national media that is, is making him sound that way, we see a good young QB who is smart with the ball and always seems have our team in the hunt in the 4th quarter. 
(which is all we can ask)

Good luck next week, the Colts playoffs start now. 

Today is probably how you felt last week, I still think we will get in. Our game was a great game, typical Pats/Colts. The Raiders showed me a lot today, Carr is no joke.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Today is probably how you felt last week, I still think we will get in. Our game was a great game, typical Pats/Colts. The Raiders showed me a lot today, Carr is no joke.

You should beat the Jags, I mean the Pats just made a huge joke of them.. (it was over at Half) but all division games tough.. 

20 hours ago, JimJaime said:

You dominated, but you NEEDED a block punt to make the difference. Your team was up 20-0 and IMO would have choked it away (again) if Taylor didn’t break that long run. (FYI that man is amazing!!) So yes in the Razor would IMO make a difference.. I doubt you get another blocked punt and God I hope the Pats don’t drop 5 more easy picks of Wentz. For some reason Colt fans seem to forget he was WORSE than a rookie Jones all game, he just got away with more because the Pats D dropped so many picks. (Why the colts were throwing I have no idea.. but)

Well...the Bills will own the Pats for the next 10 years so enjoy.

1 minute ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Well...the Bills will own the Pats for the next 10 years so enjoy.

Huh? We split this year and could have won both games. That’s with Allen dominating the second game and playing his best and he still needed 2 dropped picks for the win.. so ya umm maybe beat the Titans ONCE before ya try troll someone else. 

On 1/1/2022 at 11:21 AM, Wentzszn said:

We would of beat them the first time if Wentz ankles weren’t bad. But they they haven’t beat us at full strength with all their weapons. I cant remember is both Brown and Julio played the second game.  But that first game both were sitting on the sidelines most of the game from injuries. They would probably be full health in a playoff game with Henry back. So I wouldn’t compare it to the past games.

Would of would of ...lol. The Bills are sooo much better and more talented than the Pats it isn't even close.

5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Huh? We split this year and could have won both games. That’s with Allen dominating the second game and playing his best and he still needed 2 dropped picks for the win.. so ya umm maybe beat the Titans ONCE before ya try troll someone else. 

Titans had not swept us in 10years. We beat the Titans plenty. 

Hard to believe Andrew Luck retired never having lost to them. EVER

21 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Your team scored 30 points all game and that was thanks to a lot of dropped INT.  and a punt isn’t a turnover? On what planet does anyone consider a punt a turnover??  Sorry you don’t feel it was needed, but after today you just need to win next week make the playoffs. 

Good luck next week. Your playoffs start now. FYI Wentz is a liability. 

A turnover is a change in possession.  Look forward to seeing you back on here if the colts beat the pats again.  

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Titans had not swept us in 10years. We beat the Titans plenty. 

Hard to believe Andrew Luck retired never having lost to them. EVER

Lol it was more meant for the guy I quoted trying saying Buffalo dominated us for the next 10 years when we just split with them and well you guys got swept this year. 

9 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Troll...lol...says a pathetic Pats fan so starving for attention he has to troll a Colts message board. 

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

Lol it was more meant for the guy I quoted trying saying Buffalo dominated us for the next 10 years when we just split with them and well you guys got swept this year. 

I just wanted to use the Andrew Luck stat. That has to be an amazing stat no one has ever done before:

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

A turnover is a change in possession.  Look forward to seeing you back on here if the colts beat the pats again.  

No, a TURNOVER is when you take the ball away.. not a change in possession.. also if we meet it be in the AFCC game in the Razor… I’d love face Wentz again with true stakes on the line.. although Taylor is scary.. but Wentz is not.

Archived