Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 Predictions ((Merge))

Chrisaaron1023

Early start Thursday! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Bears 9 vs Lions 17

Raiders 27 vs Cowboys 31

Bills 24 vs Saints 18

Buccaneers 28 vs Colts 24

Jets 17 vs Texans 20

Eagles 27 vs Giants 20

Panthers 17 vs Dolphins 22

Titans 12 vs Patriots 24

Steelers 20 vs Bengals 33

Falcons 21 vs Jaguars 20

Chargers 31 vs Broncos 27

Rams 20 vs Packers 21

Vikings 30 vs 49ers 28

Browns 16 vs Ravens 28

Seahawks vs WFT ( i always type W.T.F first LOL)

10-5 last week

94-70 on the season

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanksgiving Games

Bears 13 vs. LIONS 18

Raiders 21 vs. COWBOYS 31

BILLS 24 vs. Saints 17

Sunday Games

Buccaneers 30 vs. COLTS 31

Jets 3 vs. TEXANS 21

EAGLES 27 vs. Giants 17

Panthers 14 vs. DOLPHINS 20

Titans 10 vs. PATRIOTS 23

Steelers 24 vs. BENGALS 26

Falcons 13 vs. JAGUARS 24

CHARGERS 21 vs. Broncos 15

RAMS 25 vs. Packers 21

Vikings 34 vs. 49ers 28

Browns 17 vs. RAVENS 22

Monday Night Football

SEAHAWKS 12 vs. Washington 10

Teams on a bye this week:

-Cardinals 

-Chiefs

Last Week: 10-5; 98-64 for the season. 

• NFLfan changed the title to Week 12 Predictions ((Merge))
43 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My Thursday picks:

Bears 20 Lions 23 lmao , goodbye Nagy!

Raiders 19 Cowboys 31

Bills 24 Saints 17

Overall record on the season = 105-58-1, 11-4 last week. 

You got guyts picking the Lions to win any game.... but they probably wont see Fields so that helps.haha

Traditional is nice but I'd like NOT TO SEE the Lions every Thanksgiving day, one of the most historically inept franchises in sports. In fact I wont because I'm going to get 9 holes in today. :D

10 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

You got guyts picking the Lions to win any game.... but they probably wont see Fields so that helps.haha

Traditional is nice but I'd like NOT TO SEE the Lions every Thanksgiving day, one of the most historically inept franchises in sports. In fact I wont because I'm going to get 9 holes in today. :D

Lions get their 1st win today lion GIFlmao 

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Welp, great win by LVR, a team that a lot of folks thought would fade....

Carr was clutch.

Crazy kicking end... lol

Go Saints. Doubt I'll make it to the end of the game... 

Cowboys really went 1-3 against the AFC W.

Over It Ugh GIF by NBPA

I have had a great year of picking games, not so much today. I really thought the Lions would get their 1st win and they barley lost 16-14. Then the Cowboys do Cowboys things and lose in OT to the Raiders. I am not really worried about the Raiders being 6-5 like us for the fact we still play them. If we beat them we own the tiebreaker over them. Bills are already up 7-0, I don't see them losing this game at Saints so we aren't getting help today. 

8 hours ago, chad72 said:

Colts are getting no help on Turkey Day. We have to take care of our business first.

Nope. 

I expected Buffalo to win, but thought there was a small chance they'd still be gut punched from last week.

I think LVR has some really good pieces and like Carr, but thought Big D would take care of business at home. Instead, they were Small D. My buddy from DFW area, and another one from South TX were both fit to be tied last night. 

Oh well. If we take care of business, we'll be fine, and would have tie breakers over both if we do. 

7 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

My upset is Rams over Packers. Rodgers toe does not hold up and Stafford has his best game.

As long as Rodgers plays, covid-toe or not, I like the Packers winning a close one on the frozen tundra.

The line is only GB -1, so not much of an upset though.

Say the Colts win Sunday: should we favor the Titans or Patriots? The Titans have already beaten us twice, so winning the division is out. The Patriots and Colts would both have 7-5 records if they win and they haven't played each other yet. I'm thinking a Titans victory would be better, but the AFC is still confusing. I'm not great at math, so am not sure. 

14 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Say the Colts win Sunday: should we favor the Titans or Patriots? The Titans have already beaten us twice, so winning the division is out. The Patriots and Colts would both have 7-5 records if they win and they haven't played each other yet. I'm thinking a Titans victory would be better, but the AFC is still confusing. I'm not great at math, so am not sure. 

Just win and get into the playoffs. This is very strange year in the AFC where seedings won’t even matter. Any of the lower seeds 5,6,7 can upset the higher seeds. 

46 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

AJ Brown has been ruled out for the Titans. So no Brown or Julio with no Henry pats are going to win this game. Just beat the Bucs and we are just two games from having the lead.

Winning the division is not out of the question if what your post outlines comes to fruition.  The Titans are in a precarious spot if they should lose to the Pats.  Right now we are playing very well.  Playoffs are very reachable.  But with winter approaching I am very nervous about Covid hitting our team.  So far so good but that’s my biggest worry going forward not any of the teams on our schedule.  I think we can handle them if we don’t lose Wentz , Leonard or another key player to Covid.  

7 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Unfortunately I think the division is over. A huge reason for that is the Titans have the tiebreaker. Only way we can win the division is run the table and hope they go 3-3. That would put us at 12-5 and them at 11-6. I would say the odds of that happening are around 5% if I had to take a guess. Now getting a 6th or 7th seed is very doable - I would say around 50%. We have the tiebreaker over the Bills and they are just 1 game ahead of us as of now. They still play the Pats twice, if we beat the Raiders we have the tiebreaker over them as well. Both us and the Raiders are 6-5. We also still play the Pats so if we beat them we own the tiebreaker just in case the Bills win that division. What we have to hope for is the Ravens win their division  and we finish with a better record than the Bengals, Steelers, and Browns which is very possible. I think the way it will finish is:

Chiefs win their division #1

Pats win their division #2

Titans win their division #3 - I think the Pats are going to pound the Titans this week.

Ravens win our division #4

Wild Card teams

Chargers #5

Colts #6 - we own the tiebreak over the Bills. I think the Chiefs will end up the #1 seed, Pats the #2. If we end up #6 it could set up a re-match between us and the Titans which will favor us if Henry is out. Even if Henry comes back (he will be rusty) and both teams have no major injuries, I still like our chances here.

Bills #7

23 hours ago, EastStreet said:

As long as Rodgers plays, covid-toe or not, I like the Packers winning a close one on the frozen tundra.

The line is only GB -1, so not much of an upset though.

Big game for Stafford IMO. They traded for him to win a game like this. I hope he can.

21 hours ago, teganslaw said:

It looks like Tampa will take the NFC South again, unless Carolina comes through. We have to do something about that Sunday; make things more difficult for the Bucs. 

They didn't win the South last year, NO did. That division has really fallen this year though. Saints are on a 4 game losing streak. Carolina has Cam so they won't do much and Atlanta is in full rebuild mode. 

2 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I forgot that New Orleans won the NFC South; thought it was Tampa. Carolina might do more with Cam than before, but they still have a long way to go. 

I am not very high on the Carolina coach.  I like Cam but he seems pretty washed. I am glad he got another chance but he still does not know how to win close games.

1-2 on Thursday = Booo, I am hearing the Booo birds eventhough I am 106-60-1 on the season haha . Damn Lions lmao .

Rest of my picks

Bucs 24 Colts 27 - Wentz will win this game on a game winning drive!

Jets 20 Texans 22 - Texans win 2 in a row :banana:

Eagles 26 Giants 17

Panthers 24 Dolphins 23 - Cam comes through!

Titans 16 Pats 27 - lock of the week!

Steelers 20 Bengals 23 OT

Falcons 19 Jags 20 lmao 

Chargers 27 Broncos 20

Rams 26 Packers 27 - Rams lose 3 in a row, Covid Toe pulls it out!

Vikings 24 49ers 20 - I believe in this man The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

Browns 20 Ravens 27

Seahawks 23 WFT 19 - It would not shock me if the WFT won though, Russ looks done in Seattle.

3 team parlay

I have the Colts and +3 = we can't lose by more than 3. If we lose by 3, I still win.

I took GB and only had to give up -1, if GB wins by 2 or more I win.

I took the Pats and have to give up -6.5, I need the Pats to win by 7.

$50 down to win $175, many have the Bucs winning by more than 3. If I hit all 3, I win 175, lose 1, I lose 50.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, Rodgers at home in the cold is usually deadly. The temps tomorrow in GB = 35 and windy lmao 

Yup. And it's not that I expect Stafford to be the one playing poorly, it's just the "team" is a west coast warm weather team traveling to the Midwest playing in the cold.

17 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Some tape and a shot and he won't noticed a thing. Better than the vax.. lol

Rodgers has been really strange this season. He has been fighting with the media and now focusing on this toe injury.  We'll see what happens but would not surprise me to see the Rams win this game. They actually need it more than GB as they really won't have a shot at the West with 4 losses and the Niners are right behind them with 5 losses.

Archived