Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 Predictions ((Merge))


Chrisaaron1023
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, FortheWin said:

Rodgers has been really strange this season. He has been fighting with the media and now focusing on this toe injury.  We'll see what happens but would not surprise me to see the Rams win this game. They actually need it more than GB as they really won't have a shot at the West with 4 losses and the Niners are right behind them with 5 losses.

 

Rodgers has always been a "unique" dude. His reactions to all the covid stuff seem pretty dead on to his personality history, at least to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 10:39 AM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

T-Day games

Bears 14          vs    Lions 13 OT

Raiders 19       vs.  Cowboys 34

Bills 20.            vs   Saints 18

 

3 TEAM PARLAY

Cowboys

Bucs 

Pats

 

more later.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday

BRADY.       27.   vs.    Colts 24

Jets 16               vs.    Texans 23

Eagles.      19.    vs.    Giants 18 ot

Panthers.     21. vs.  Miami 22 ot

Titans 9. .            vs   BELICHEK  23

Steelers 16         vs.  Bengals  13

Falcons 25         vs . Jags.  22

Chargers 21.       vs. Broncos 22

Rams.  24             vs. Packers 22

Vikings 28.            vs. 49ers 29

Browns 21.           vs. Baltimore 24

 

Monday 

Seahawks.      30 vs. Washington 29

 

 

Best Bet#1-  TAMPA OVER.   colts

Best Bet#2-   PATS.   OVER.   titans

 

Small 3 team parlay:

Bucs

Pat's

Steelers 

 

Tough slate of toss up games but you don't need many to make a profit. 

 

A couple Locks in Bucs & Pat's and  maybe get the Steelers to win in a minor 3 team parlay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 1:22 PM, EastStreet said:

 

Rodgers has always been a "unique" dude. His reactions to all the covid stuff seem pretty dead on to his personality history, at least to me. 


IF , not a far fetched IF, the Packers make it to the SB, I bet the AFC team wins it because the NFL (and the powers above) can’t have an unvaccinated QB win the SB, just my strong feeling about it. It will be an AFC team winning it if the Packers make it from the NFC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2021 at 11:05 PM, chad72 said:


IF , not a far fetched IF, the Packers make it to the SB, I bet the AFC team wins it because the NFL (and the powers above) can’t have an unvaccinated QB win the SB, just my strong feeling about it. It will be an AFC team winning it if the Packers make it from the NFC. 

 

On the flip side, imagine Rodgers overcoming the intentionally poor officiating and winning the SB, essentially giving a middle finger to the NFL, and then immediately retiring afterwards.  I would actually find that hilarious.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, craigerb said:

#1 Ravens are not in our division
and
#2 we don't own the tiebreak over the Bills.

Ravens win their division is what I meant, Ravens aren't in our division thanks for letting me know, I never knew that lmao and we do own the tiebreaker over Buffalo if we finish with same record in a WildCard situation. We beat them head to head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ravens win their division is what I meant, Ravens aren't in our division thanks for letting me know, I never knew that lmao and we do own the tiebreaker over Buffalo if we finish with same record in a WildCard situation. We beat them head to head.

Sorry, you're right about #2, but you should have known #1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...