Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 9 Around the NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Bills finally driving for the go ahead score under two minutes.  We are going to crush both of these teams.

Not so sure on that. Any given Sunday. Honestly the only trend this year is that there is no trend and nothing is a guarantee.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to taking a walk and not reading comments about how the Vikings GM and the coach have to be fired. 

I'm a big fan of our GM. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am trying to jinx Tucker lol.

The guy is a Hall of Famer!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I'm looking forward to taking a walk and not reading comments about how the Vikings GM and the coach have to be fired. 

I'm a big fan of our GM. 

The guy is a Hall of Famer!

Tucker is the goat..said it last year on these forums got some push back, this year much less push back. Vinny was great...Tucker is the best ever

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Tucker is the goat..said it last year on these forums got some push back, this year much less push back. Vinny was great...Tucker is the best ever

Vinny is great too. We can say someone is great without comparing to another. I would take either of them. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tucker is great but the one difference is Vinny has had more clutch game winning kicks in the playoffs including winning 2 SB's with kicks. I would take either though.

Tucker has been clutch too. He just has not had a many SB opportunities. As the TV announcer and you said, he is nearly automatic.

• Like 1