Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 9 Around the NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Where do you even get that from what I said. 

I did not say that you said anything. I asked if you felt that way when you first saw him. I added the part about giving guys time to develop because people were putting down young players yesterday and today. 

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever You may be right about Steelers getting favorable calls.  

They have for years. SB 40 was the worse (Seahawks got cheated) and our AFC Title Game vs them in 1995 was bad too. SB 40 by many is known as the worst officiated SB in NFL history. Everytime the Seahawks would make a big play it would called back on bogus calls.

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

My pure hatred of the Steelers continues. Always on the receiving end of B.S. calls. 

I haven't liked the Steelers since Hines Ward broke Keith Rivers jaw with a dirty hit where he led with his helmet.

17 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

I haven't liked the Steelers since Hines Ward broke Keith Rivers jaw with a dirty hit where he led with his helmet.

I've hated them since 1995... Being both a Colts fan and a Bengals fan, they've single handedly caused me pain for years. 1995... 2005... 2015... one of my teams ends up playing them every ten years in the playoffs and every time it's a ridiculous loss from questionable calls or sheer bad luck.