Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 9 Around the NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

The  Colts beat the Jets 45-30 on Thursday's Night Football. Today we have a whole slate of games, some whose outcome may have some impact for the Colts. (Still very early.) Those in Indiana should get to see two of them in less than an hour (Vikings @ Ravens and Browns @Bengals).

What are you watching? What are your observations/thoughts?

Enjoy your football Sunday. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was a terrible call and they took a fumble away from the Vikings. That was not a horse collar. 

Was coming in here to post the same. Ravens just got spotted 3 points and Vikes suffered on field position.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I am listening to the Vikings on Game Pass. But it has about a 2 min delay. :(I have Denver @ Cowboys. Denver up 6-0. Denver missed the extra point. Cowboys went for it twice on 4th down and were stopped.

I won't post any current happenings in the game if it bothers you. I have recorded Colt's games when I couldn't watch them live and tried to not find out the outcome so I could experience it like it was happening.

2 minutes ago, Dunk said:

I won't post any current happenings in the game if it bothers you. I have recorded Colt's games when I couldn't watch them live and tried to not find out the outcome so I could experience it like it was happening.

No, please post comments.