Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills-Titans Game Thread

chickenMan

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I was hoping to see Buffalo have it put away by now. I wish they’d get it done. 

Tenn playing for all they are worth, schedule gets brutal they need tonite in the worst way their D just cant stop the passing attack. Their secondary is terrible. Losing Henry's best blocker in Lewan not a good sign. Game is playing out as we need so far.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Tenn playing for all they are worth, schedule gets brutal they need tonite in the worst way their D just cant stop the passing attack. Their secondary is terrible. Losing Henry's best blocker in Lewan not a good sign. Game is playing out as we need so far.

Ijs. I wanted it to be done by now. I’m gonna be salty if they come out of tonight with a win somehow. 

6 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Not really considering Henry still busted off a 76 yard run

9 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Ijs. I wanted it to be done by now. I’m gonna be salty if they come out of tonight with a win somehow. 

Most of us will be. For some reason, I do not see the Chiefs beating the Titans because the Chiefs D is not at the same level as the Bills D. Just a hunch. Titans more likely to lose to the Bills than Chiefs, IMO.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Most of us will be. For some reason, I do not see the Chiefs beating the Titans because the Chiefs D is not at the same level as the Bills D. Just a hunch. Titans more likely to lose to the Bills than Chiefs, IMO.

That game should be a shoot out

13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I dont think Tenn can hold KC in check at all, Bills have scored every possession tonite, KC will as well but tds not fgs 

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Most random thought tonight.. why do NFL players get the water squirted into their mouths by someone else??!

Can't apply the right pressure with gloved hands and dirty hands, maybe?? Like trying to open a can with a ski glove, not the same control as bare hands. Plus, if they re-use the water for multiple players, don't want the gloves touching the tip of the water bottle too.

12 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I dont think Tenn can hold KC in check at all, Bills have scored every possession tonite, KC will as well but tds not fgs 

If you have followed KC lately, their D has been gashed and Mahomes has been trying to play hero thus throwing too many INTs lately.

Just now, chad72 said:

If you have followed KC lately, their D has been gashed and Mahomes has been trying to play hero thus throwing too many INTs lately.

And what Titan DB is going to cover Hill ? Titans will battle like they did vs Jets but injuries tonite are really thinning an already bad D

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

And what Titan DB is going to cover Hill ? Titans will battle like they did vs Jets but injuries tonite are really thinning an already bad D

What are the odds the Titans lose 3 in a row to Bills, Chiefs and Colts? I'd rather them win 1 game before they play the Colts??? Don't know, playing the odds.

Archived