Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills-Titans Game Thread

chickenMan

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Looks like they use Sportsline, which I'm pretty sure is not updated.

Not sure what alg Sportline uses, but they have us way ahead of 3-3 Cleveland, or 4-2 Cinci, and the same as 4-2 LVR... 

I'm gonna roll with ESPN and some of the other mainstreams.

The ESPN predictor had the Bills at a 70% chance of winning this game and a 5 point favorite. Tennessee got flat out lucky with a ton of breaks and help from the REFS, it is obvious. I can't wait until play them again, we will expose them. JT will destroy that D.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Looks like they use Sportsline, which I'm pretty sure is not updated.

Not sure what alg Sportline uses, but they have us way ahead of 3-3 Cleveland, or 4-2 Cinci, and the same as 4-2 LVR... 

I'm gonna roll with ESPN and some of the other mainstreams.

Clev with no Mayfield,Hunt nor Chubb going forward should be faded behind Indy and Cinn. for sure (Case Kennum anyone ?).

Raiders with a coaching switch also should be faded Im surprised they werent lower honestly, easy game this week vs Philly Im sure helped them but the locker room is in shock could bring them together could go south quick.

AFC is a mess up top right now, wide open. NFC not as much as ARi,TB,Dall.GB,Rams all distancing themselves.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The ESPN predictor had the Bills at a 70% chance of winning this game and a 5 point favorite. Tennessee got flat out lucky with a ton of breaks and help from the REFS, it is obvious. I can't wait until play them again, we will expose them. JT will destroy that D.

Individual game prediction %s (especially early ones) are something I don't buy into a lot.

Playoff projections based on record and future schedule are a little more stable, and are more pure analytics. 

The same exact thing happened last year with the Bills vs TN. 

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Clev with no Mayfield,Hunt nor Chubb going forward should be faded behind Indy and Cinn. for sure (Case Kennum anyone ?).

Raiders with a coaching switch also should be faded Im surprised they werent lower honestly, easy game this week vs Philly Im sure helped them but the locker room is in shock could bring them together could go south quick.

AFC is a mess up top right now, wide open. NFC not as much as ARi,TB,Dall.GB,Rams all distancing themselves.

Mayfield is day to day from what I read today. They haven't ruled out Chubb either. Wouldn't be shocked if both sit on Thursday, but neither seem to be long term. And their schedule just isn't that tough aside from 3 games. 

I don't disagree there is a path for us, but it's uphill, and relies on a lot of other teams to step on their ducks. Bills Balt, LAC, and TN all have easy legs up on us, and I'd bet KC is firmly in the picture by end of season. The Raiders might be struggling with the whole coach thing going on, but they're a very solid team. Doubt the Gruden thing kills them. And I can see other teams improving as well. 

Purely my opinion, but if we don't win the next two games, I don't see us making the playoffs without a ton of luck. Both are good matchups for us since neither have elite QBs. We need to capitalize. 

6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Mayfield is day to day from what I read today. They haven't ruled out Chubb either. Wouldn't be shocked if both sit on Thursday, but neither seem to be long term. And their schedule just isn't that tough aside from 3 games. 

I don't disagree there is a path for us, but it's uphill, and relies on a lot of other teams to step on their ducks. Bills Balt, LAC, and TN all have easy legs up on us, and I'd bet KC is firmly in the picture by end of season. The Raiders might be struggling with the whole coach thing going on, but they're a very solid team. Doubt the Gruden thing kills them. And I can see other teams improving as well. 

Purely my opinion, but if we don't win the next two games, I don't see us making the playoffs without a ton of luck. Both are good matchups for us since neither have elite QBs. We need to capitalize. 

The Baltimore game will come back to haunt us no doubt about it . We would be 3and 3 one game back right now . 

Buffalo, killed me in mulitple ways last night. Not only did the Titans stay 2 games ahead..  I had zack moss, bills defense, Beasley, and bass on fantasy... it was my fault. I lost by 6 points.

I benched Beasley because you neglected him the past two games..

You held on a kickoff return TD. 

Decided not to give the ball to your RB once one inside the 10 yard line

And didn't kick a FG to tie the ball game.

I have words I'm not allowed to use on here for you.

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Buffalo, killed me in mulitple ways last night. Not only did the Titans stay 2 games ahead..  I had zack moss, bills defense, Beasley, and bass on fantasy... it was my fault. I lost by 6 points.

I benched Beasley because you neglected him the past two games..

You held on a kickoff return TD. 

Decided not to give the ball to your RB once one inside the 10 yard line

And didn't kick a FG to tie the ball game.

I have words I'm not allowed to use on here for you.

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I felt like this toward Buffalo Kobe Bryant GIF

I picked Titans in prediction thread even though I knew Buffalo is superior....and they sure looked it. Credit to Titans for just staying close let alone winning. 

Titans secondary reminded me of the way ours plays most of the time lol. 

Henry is a Force, the most physically Dominant player in league. And he affected the outcome despite not being used properly and/or as much as I thought they should imo. I'd give the handoff from the QB behind center every play...1st down, 2nd down, 3rd down and 4th :funny:

The Titans will lose their share of games down the road....question is will they lose enough of them for colts to catch up to them?

Archived