Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills-Titans Game Thread

chickenMan

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s the difference between Vrabel & his Titans vs Frank & his Colts.  The Titans beat other AFC playoff teams on Vrabel’s watch.  We haven’t had the same success under Frank.  It’s time for us to start beating the better AFC teams if we ever plan on making real playoff runs.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

OMG, the Titans are the luckiest team I have ever seen. You talk about football Gods being with you, the Bills get a penalty on a 101 yard return and then this, too comical. This team is so lucky that it is truly nonsense. 

You make your luck. Vrabel learned from Belichick you play the whole 60 minutes. Look how Belichick and the Patriots played the Cowboys, they make you play 60 minutes. Make the plays to win it at the end when you can. We blow a FG, lose vs the Ravens. They make a 4th down stop, beat the Bills.

That right there on Monday night football the past two weeks  is the difference between the Titans and the Colts and why Tennessee will win the division. Titans can beat a good team while the Colts blow a game against a good team.  Huge win for the Titans. Sucks for Indy.  Saw this coming.  SMH. 

Terrible decision, as good a runner as Allen is, sending him up the middle against hundreds of pounds of humanity was stupid. I know a field goal attempt may not have been successful but from that close, it would've taken a horrible snap or fumbled hold to not convert and then they could've won the coin toss and got the ball 1st in overtime.

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Indy can’t catch a break in any shape or fashion. We get injured and fall apart. Tennessee loses their starters and backups and STILL stop Buffalo. 

That is when you know you have good coaching. Eberflus to me is not a very good coach. Titans defense played physical and we play like mush.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

That right there on Monday night football the past two weeks  is the difference between the Titans and the Colts and why Tennessee will win the division. Titans can beat a good team while the Colts blow a game against a good team.  Huge win for the Titans. Sucks for Indy.  Saw this coming.  SMH. 

Yeah with the help from the REFS anyone can win.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

OMG, the Titans are the luckiest team I have ever seen. You talk about football Gods being with you, the Bills get a penalty on a 101 yard return and then this, too comical. This team is so lucky that it is truly nonsense. 

Good teams create their own luck.  Since they’ve paired Tannehill (not that great of a QB imo) with Henry, they’ve had a knack for making key plays.  Be it turnovers to give their Offense a short field or defensive scores or Henry breaking off long TD runs.  Regardless, they usually cash in those opportunities.  Right now they’ve been getting all the good fortune the last couple seasons while we’ve been finding ways to lose close games to the better teams in our conference.  I don’t know what it’s gonna take but I’d love to have that good fortune swing back our way.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Good teams create their own luck.  Since they’ve paired Tannehill (not that great of a QB imo) with Henry, they’ve had a knack for making key plays.  Be it turnovers to give their Offense a short field or defensive scores or Henry breaking off long TD runs.  Regardless, they usually cash in those opportunities.  Right now they’ve been getting all the good fortune the last couple seasons while we’ve been finding ways to lose close games to the better teams in our conference.  I don’t know why it’s gonna take but I’d love to have that good fortune swing back our way.

It was not a co-incidence that we won more close games when we had AV for a kicker and/or Luck as a QB that could make plays with his legs and arm. Those guys were the last true "finishers" we had, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

That right there on Monday night football the past two weeks  is the difference between the Titans and the Colts and why Tennessee will win the division. Titans can beat a good team while the Colts blow a game against a good team.  Huge win for the Titans. Sucks for Indy.  Saw this coming.  SMH.

The similarity between this MNF game and last week's is that 1 team didn't win the game, the other team lost it - last week it was us, and this week it was Buffalo. For all of Lamar Jackson's heroics, if we make just 1 of the 3 or 4 kicks we missed, we win that game regardless and if Buffalo showed a little imagination on the 4th down play call, they at least get the yard and if they take the field goal, they're probably still playing right now in overtime.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah with the help from the REFS anyone can win.

Colts had plenty of chances to beat Ravens but couldn’t get it done. Doyle got the benefit of a bad call on a cheap shot he gave late in the game but Colts couldn’t capitalize to win the game…kick was missed.  If you get the refs to give you a break…still got to cash in. Gotta give Titans credit for doing what we didn’t do last week. 

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

If giving up 353 yards passing 75% completion and 3 td is defending the pass not sure what you definition of good is but it sure isnt mine or most

Oh good lord. They stopped the pass when it counted. You knew exactly what I meant. Quit trying to argue. 

WE will beat them and so will KC so both teams will be 4-4 through 8 games IMO. Tonight was a pile of you know what though. These holding calls on kick offs are so inconsistent, you can call holding on almost every play, the REFS just do it when they want too. You don't take away a 101 yard run over a hold that had nothing to do with the play. I seen the hold but it was brief and Buffalo would've scored anyway, that player was gone regardless.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

I think the colts are missing some swag on this team. You look at Aaron Rodgers and what he said to the bears. We need players with a little bit of ego.  We have a lot of players with a passive personality.

We need a WR like Michael Irvin, he was great and had swag. I know they don't make many like him. Odell is wasting away in Cleveland. 

Archived