Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills-Titans Game Thread

chickenMan

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Titans have a terrible secondary. What is going on with the Bills passing game? Their oline is so bad so far tonight. 

Dude, stop freaking out. Lots of teams go through an adjustment period, even the best offenses take a couple of drives to adjust. Just because like other Colts fans, we want the Titans blown out from the start to finish doesn't mean the Titans won't show up and play like an NFL team and do all they can to disrupt. They did invest in Dupree and enough pass rushing, just need to give the Bills' OL time to adjust. 

That was ridiculous lol.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Dude, stop freaking out. Lots of teams go through an adjustment period, even the best offenses take a couple of drives to adjust. Just because like other Colts fans, we want the Titans blown out from the start to finish doesn't mean the Titans won't show up and play like an NFL team and do all they can to disrupt. They did invest in Dupree and enough pass rushing, just need to give the Bills' OL time to adjust. 

I am not freaking out. Hillarious a comment about the game gets turned into freaking out. Lmao

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What a catch by Julio WOW!

A healthy Julio is very dangerous, can't be played 1 on 1, just is not healthy enough. 

I still remember the spectacular catch he made vs the Patriots to put the Falcons in FG range in the SB, up 28-20, only for Shanahan to call 2 passes for a holding call and a sack for Matt Ryan.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tennessee getting in their lucky mode now, that INT was pure luck. 

It was all on Josh Allen though, he could have easily thrown it earlier, IMO.

I had this weird feeling like last year. Bills, before their bye week, Hopkins Hail Mary happens for them to lose vs Cardinals. I got that weird feeling today before the Bills going into their bye week again. I hope the Bills win. :dunno:

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The announcers seem to be rooting for the Titans lol. Every time they make a big play they get excited and the one guy just said they are up 14 and was laughing lmao .

Someone needs their glasses or did not learn math right in school, lol. 

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Bills  are usually a pretty good oline. Not sure what’s going on there tonight. Give the Titans credit. 

They are squeezing the zones well in the backend thus forcing Allen to hold the ball a little more to enable their pass rush get there. With Lamar, they did man coverage to beat him a couple of years ago in the playoffs knowing that dude does not beat man coverage well when played right. With Allen, he will burn man coverage and so they have designed a good zone scheme so far. Plus, like all good pass Ds, like with Peyton, like with Mahomes, you have to force them to stay patient with running the ball. 

Note that he doesn't take check downs easily, reminds me of Peyton in his early days and Mahomes too, looking farther ahead more than taking the check downs.

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Have they scored every single time they have had the ball tonite ? Thats too easy, Allen on pace for 400 yards

That is the thing. I remember Mahomes, playing better when he was over 3rd and 10, his conversion percentage is ridiculous for 3rd and 10+ and even more ridiculous 3rd & 15+. Josh Allen is approaching that. 

Archived