Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills-Titans Game Thread

chickenMan

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

I think the colts are missing some swag on this team. You look at Aaron Rodgers and what he said to the bears. We need players with a little bit of ego.  We have a lot of players with a passive personality.

LOl....umm no we really dont. Wentz has swagger, Leonard has major swagger...T.Y. dresses like a clown to spook people and Q as mean as they come...team may lack some things but swagger def isnt one.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think the colts are missing some swag on this team. You look at Aaron Rodgers and what he said to the bears. We need players with a little bit of ego.  We have a lot of players with a passive personality.

I think the manic has something to say about that. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

WE will beat them and so will KC so both teams will be 4-4 through 8 games IMO. Tonight was a pile of you know what though. These holding calls on kick offs are so inconsistent, you can call holding on almost every play, the REFS just do it when they want too. You don't take away a 101 yard run over a hold that had nothing to do with the play. I seen the hold but it was brief and Buffalo would've scored anyway, that player was gone regardless.

We will beat them and KC should too, harder game for us is San Fran but I like our chances if TY is cleared. Prefer they play Lance he cant beat us but likely get Jimmy G

14 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

The similarity between this MNF game and last week's is that 1 team didn't win the game, the other team lost it - last week it was us, and this week it was Buffalo. For all of Lamar Jackson's heroics, if we make just 1 of the 3 or 4 kicks we missed, we win that game regardless and if Buffalo showed a little imagination on the 4th down play call, they at least get the yard and if they take the field goal, they're probably still playing right now in overtime.

All we had to do was slow them down just a little.there wasn’t enough time to come back. We were playing against the clock. Stop one TD or one of the 2 pt conversions. That was it.  This game tonight showed how bad Eberflus is.

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We will beat them and KC should too, harder game for us is San Fran but I like our chances if TY is cleared. Prefer they play Lance he cant beat us but likely get Jimmy G

It seems like Tennessee has the Football Gods on their side, they pulled one out of the rear at Seattle as well. They are lucky.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Idk. Maybe he is the only one. I think Blackmon has it a little. Eberflus is just bad. We just need to enjoy our team this year and hope they can him after this season is over.

That or if this defense becomes upper tier, someone may hire him as their Head Coach. 

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

KC will probably be up 99-0 and the Titans will reel off 100 straight with some nonsense and nonsense REFS. Bills got ripped off. 

24 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah with the help from the REFS anyone can win.

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Congrats Tennessee enjoy your cheating victory. I hope we kicked their butt in 2 weeks and I know KC will.

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We will never know because the REFS didn't let it happen. Tannehill is no guarantee to drive a team down for a game winning TD. If I was a Bills fan I would Pee'd off big time. This was clearly a rip off.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

WE will beat them and so will KC so both teams will be 4-4 through 8 games IMO. Tonight was a pile of you know what though. These holding calls on kick offs are so inconsistent, you can call holding on almost every play, the REFS just do it when they want too. You don't take away a 101 yard run over a hold that had nothing to do with the play. I seen the hold but it was brief and Buffalo would've scored anyway, that player was gone regardless.

Salty a little?

It was not all on the refs. We've seen TN do this same thing several times. Henry gets better later in games. Even the commentators talked about both Henry getting better and better as the game progresses, and Vrabel's comebacks in general. It was just a good game. Bills went aggressive instead of the taking the FG for OT, and Allen failed. They were only 2-5 in the RZ, so missed other opportunities as well. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Salty a little?

It was not all on the refs. We've seen TN do this same thing several times. Henry gets better later in games. Even the commentators talked about both Henry getting better and better as the game progresses, and Vrabel's comebacks in general. It was just a good game. Bills went aggressive instead of the taking the FG for OT, and Allen failed. They were only 2-5 in the RZ, so missed other opportunities as well. 

Highly disappointed in the bills. Guest ravens are best in Afc

Salty a little?

Not salty, I feel cheated. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It seems like Tennessee has the Football Gods on their side, they pulled one out of the rear at Seattle as well. They are lucky.

They def got some fortunate breaks in both games that lead to W's but again numbers dont lie. That D gives up yards and points by the bucket. They are bottom 7 in points allowed, as bad as our D has played (and they have) we are 13th in the league in scoring D.  

5 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

That or if this defense becomes upper tier, someone may hire him as their Head Coach. 

I heard someone who does a fan podcast say they hoped he got a HC job last year because they wanted him gone. There is a reason colts can’t get pressure on the QB and it’s not all a talent issue. I think he is on the hot seat. The fact Reich went public and said he had a long conversation with him after the ravens game tells me Reich isn’t happy. I wonder if Ballard was in on those conversations.

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

That Jets loss will come back to haunt them. They lose vs KC and in Indy and we win vs SF and vs them we take the division lead on AFC record tiebreaker.

If that happens we will be tied. Then they have Rams and Saints after us. Titans are well coached and fight. They take on the personality of their HC.

5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Highly disappointed in the bills. Guest ravens are best in Afc

Yup, early I thought we'd get some help by the Bills, but tried not assume lol.....

It's just not smart to rule out Henry as the game goes along. 

I expected a high scoring close game, and it turned out that way.. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not salty, I feel cheated. 

I didn't see any calls I thought were egregious at all.

I tried to tell you not to bet against TN. Even gave you the lines and outcome to last year's game in a similar situation. 

Yup, early I thought we'd get some help by the Bills, but tried not assume lol.....

It's just not smart to rule out Henry as the game goes along. 

I expected a high scoring close game, and it turned out that way.. 

I didn't see any calls I thought were egregious at all.

I tried to tell you not to bet against TN. Even gave you the lines and outcome to last year's game in a similar situation. 

That holding call on the 101 yard TD run was bull. Yeah technically it was holding because the Bills guy grabbed the Titans guy jersey for like 1 second but it had no bearing on the play, Bills player would've scored anyway. You can call a hold on literally every SP Teams play, the REFS just do it when they want lol. I have seen holding calls not get called at all, this just seemed like HFA to me and giving Tennessee a break.

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Tenn is 3-1 we are 2-2...not sure you are following

Both teams would be 4-4 overall and both would be  2-1 in the division the next tiebreaker is conference record...we will be 3-2 and they will be 3-3...trust me I run numbers for a living....we will be in first under that scenario

Tenn is 3-1 we are 2-2...not sure you are following

I get it, you're talking AFCS. 

They just got a major win over a big team that we will have to play on the road later this season. 

Kinda cancels out their loss to NYJ... 

If we lose next week and fall to 2-5 (2-2) and they beat KC going to 5-2 (4-1), us beating TN will only be the start of a almost impossible up hill climb. We'd have to rely on a lot of bad luck for others. Which relying on other teams to lose (just like tonight), is never a good strategy.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That holding call on the 101 yard TD run was bull. Yeah technically it was holding because the Bills guy grabbed the Titans guy jersey for like 1 second but it had no bearing on the play, Bills player would've scored anyway. You can call a hold on literally every SP Teams play, the REFS just do it when they want lol. I have seen holding calls not get called at all, this just seemed like HFA to me and giving Tennessee a break.

LOL.. when you grab a jersey, and it's obvious, it's holding. Doesn't matter where it was. Blame the Bill dude, not the ref for doing his job.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

LOL.. when you grab a jersey, and it's obvious, it's holding. Doesn't matter where it was. Blame the Bill dude, not the ref for doing his job.

Well when someone holds then they should call it all the time is my point - they don't a lot. They pick and choose when they call it, this has been going on 50 years. Bad call, game changer and it cost Buffalo a win.

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I get it, you're talking AFCS. 

They just got a major win over a big team that we will have to play on the road later this season. 

Kinda cancels out their loss to NYJ... 

If we lose next week and fall to 2-5 (2-2) and they beat KC going to 5-2 (4-1), us beating TN will only be the start of a almost impossible up hill climb. We'd have to rely on a lot of bad luck for others. Which relying on other teams to lose (just like tonight), is never a good strategy.

If we lose and they win yes climb much tougher...as of now the odds have us as the 7 seed ( 57.7% playoffs)  and last club in and Tenn ( 68%) the 4 seed...a lot of ball to play but next two weeks will shape the division and AFC peeking order.  After tonite I'm not as concerned as before about playing the Bills honestly..yes they will score on us BUT Taylor and our Oline can move their D line around.....

Last year we were the first team out going into week 17 and needed help but the odds all the teams above us winning were very slight and sure enough one slipped up (Miami)...just always feels better to control one's destiny without a doubt but sometimes numbers will work your way as a spectator 

If we lose and they win yes climb much tougher...as of now the odds have us as the 7 seed ( 57.7% playoffs)  and last club in and Tenn ( 68%) the 4 seed...a lot of ball to play but next two weeks will shape the division and AFC peeking order.  After tonite I'm not as concerned as before about playing the Bills honestly..yes they will score on us BUT Taylor and our Oline can move their D line around.....

Not sure where you're finding %s, but we were 41.8% to make the playoffs (ESPN's projections), and that was before TN's win tonight. That 41.8% will likely go down with TN's win.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

He wasn’t going to get a TD so I don’t even know what they were doing there. They would of been better off spreading it out and sneaking it or throwing the ball.

JB is strong, he would've got 1 yard - the guy was a mountain man and 6'5 250. He was automatic on 4th and 1. I would start Peyton on my all-time Colts team and just keep JB as the ultimate back-up to get 1 yard on 4th when needed I Like It Good Job GIF

Archived