Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This should help yall

danlhart87

27 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Starting off 0-2 sucks it really does

In the AFC alone though there are 11 teams that are currently 1-1 meaning even though its been rough Colts aren't too far behind.

The key now is to start getting some victories in soon. I still believe in this team!

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

I won't say "I Believe" in this team as a super bowl contender but I do believe we can still contend in this crappy division.... even if we start out 0-3 or 1-4.

7 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

In the AFC alone though there are 11 teams that are currently 1-1 meaning even though its been rough Colts aren't too far behind.

The key now is to start getting some victories in soon. I still believe in this team!

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TVbong disguise GIF

On 9/22/2021 at 9:59 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Like I said before the season started I had no expectations.. hopefully we play well Sunday. But the schedule honestly doesn't get any better lol Ravens, 49ers, Bills, Bucs, Patriots Cardinals, Titans again.. straight brutal bro. 

But at least football Sundays are back!

Plus the raiders look better this year as well

On 9/22/2021 at 10:54 AM, danlhart87 said:

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

tumblr_mgztqjkqsm1qh2o7zo1_r1_500.gifv

It's early, but if we don't beat the Titans, my expectations of making the playoffs will be very, very low.  

If we win this week and tie for the division lead, I think the team may have motivation and confidence back and anything can happen.  

On 9/22/2021 at 9:59 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Like I said before the season started I had no expectations.. hopefully we play well Sunday. But the schedule honestly doesn't get any better lol Ravens, 49ers, Bills, Bucs, Patriots Cardinals, Titans again.. straight brutal bro. 

But at least football Sundays are back!

Ditto on all you said.

I've also never really been one to get into the schedule to much because if you're good it'll show, if you suck it'll show.

I'm also just glad football is back and if they make it cool if not it ain't the end of the world and all this is Diamond Jim's problem, not mine. I just watch it.

Losing will eventually force a change if it's needed.

On 9/22/2021 at 10:54 AM, danlhart87 said:

Trying to be optimistic over 0-2 is like trying to get pumped like

5o9ott.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Heading into May 8th, here are the NL Central Standings: 1. Brewers 21-14 - .600% 2. Cubs 22-15 - .595% = (tied for 1st, %points behind) 3. Pirates 17-20 - .459% (5 back) 4. Reds 16-19 - .457 (5 back) 5. Cards 15-21 (6.5 back)   Cubs beat the Padres yesterday 3-2 with Busch's' walk off Homerun. Bellinger is back as well. He had a Belli Bomb (Belly Bomb  ) and went 3-4. 
    • The Brady cheat factor is factored in somewhat, but he was only accused of cheating once. In 2014 = DeflateGate. I think he probably did cheat that season and have said so many times. I think he knew and had the balls deflated. Having said that, he still won SB's in 2016, 2018, and 2020. He won in 2020 without Belichick on a different team. There is no evidence he cheated in any of those years.   The difference between me and most is, I put my hatred Biases aside when I do lists. I want people take my lists serious. Peyton is my favorite player of all-time and I hated Tom but going by all measures, Tom was just better, and it pains me to say it. I factor in everything. = Stats, Win shares, League MVP's, SB MVP's, Talent of a QB, Clutch factor, SB wins, overall wins, longevity, and eye test. Peyton only has Tom beat in 2 categories = He was more talented, and he won 5 League MVP's to Tom's 2. Statistically it was pretty even, by my eye test it was pretty even as well. I do think League MVP is a very important factor because it is an individual award, so that alone puts Peyton in the top 3. Winning that 2nd SB was big for his legacy too.
    • I think I'm still trying to adjust my brain to having taken a player I didn't too much homework on at a position I didn't think we'd pick. So it's a "me thing" currently... I respect him going BPA. And trading back and still getting AD was an absolute masterclass.  Who do you guys think we were trying to trade up for, Odunze or Bowers?
    • It was at the end of the game where the Pacers got robbed. Knicks clearly set a much more physical screen prior to Myles' screen, and it wasn't called. The kick ball was the major call, that call isn't reviewable by NBA rules and for some reason they reviewed it anyway. That gave the Knicks the ball and they went down and made to go ahead 3. Then that offensive foul screen call on Myles was the weakest call i have seen all playoffs. He barely grazed him. Pacers down 1 with 8 seconds to go and they call that?? Yes we got robbed, REFS even apologized the next day and say they got the kick ball call wrong. Almost everyone in the media wants NY to win but they even admit we got robbed.    Not really sure what you were watching but the last 2 minutes of the game was horrendously Ref'd. Haliburton didn't play well but the Reffing at the end almost made it looked rigged. 
    • Anyone want to put odds on if colts play in Houston game one. lol 
  • Members

• KB

KB 1,149

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 0

• BProland85

BProland85 2,810

• Pelt

Pelt 1,224

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,608