Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas vs Tampa Bay game tonight

Myles

Yeah I'm conflicted too. I am not a Cryboys fan at all. 

But, I've also been conditioned to hate on Brady for decades, so I guess I don't really care who wins. 

I will say I might actually be sad when Brady retires, because despite me not being a fan, he might very well be the GOAT. (That's a lot coming from me) 

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

I will say I might actually be sad when Brady retires, because despite me not being a fan, he might very well be the GOAT. (That's a lot coming from me) 

Not sad.. but I began to think I have spent the past 18 years rooting so hard against him that I've had a real reason to watch a game that didn't have the Colts involved. When he's gone who will i hate?!?

Never mind... down with the Titans forever!! lol

I think the Bucs blow out the cowboys. Football coming back will be exciting for about 30 mins.. bring on Sunday! haha

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Yeah I'm conflicted too. I am not a Cryboys fan at all. 

But, I've also been conditioned to hate on Brady for decades, so I guess I don't really care who wins. 

We're all getting old (at least by way of comparison to when his career started)- that's the nub of the Brady attraction/disrespect to a cold respect as far as I can tell. You can say it out loud but it's one of those things that's hard to really let wash over- he's played in 9 SB's, he's in his mid 40's and he's still going and should be considered a threat to win again.

Lot's of talk about 9-11, rightfully, and that's also when the Brady thing started. 20 years is a long time and significant chunk of a lifespan generally- dude spent his time playing ball at a all timer level. Hard to crap on, even if I kinda want to.

The Cowboys on the other hand. Never had a pivot with them beyond Jerry Jones is hilarious and meddles too much, but there's worse out there. 

I accepted Brady and company towards his last few years with the Patriots as being great team.

As for the Cowboys, I will always be a fan because of my dad. He could be calm and did not even say a bad word when others would act like *s, cuss, and get so mad when the Cowboys would beat their team(one team in particular that isn’t worth mentioning).

I have learned to appreciate great plays and good sportsmanship.
 My dad also liked close scoring games…so dad, you are probably watching from Heaven, I’ll watch the Cowboys like you did.

I miss you “Pop!”

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

300th game for the GOAT. I  don't see much of a chance for Dallas and the big advantage is the head coaches. It will be exciting to watch the Bucs pass rush. I have three TVs and NFL Ticket ......  ready to go!

He retired already and only played in 266.  Duh.  Lol 

Remember when “Coats” fans were like we should Rivers over Brady because he knows Frank’s offense and then he threw a Hail Mary from about 50 yards out that landed 5 yards short of the goal line, rode off into retirement and the Colts are now all in on Wentz while Brady is dropping dimes as a defending Super Bowl champ? Good times.

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

The Bucs win in a rout in my opinion.    The home crowd is going to be pumped.  The Bucs start just how they finished last year.    Dak coming off the injury and no Zack Martin.    45-10 bucs

Woof.

Once Tom won his 5th SB in 2016 it got to the point with me that him winning didn't bother me as much. I just started to accept it. After Peyton retired in 2015 that rivalry was over anyway. At 1 time SB wise, it was only 4-2 Tom over Peyton in SB wins. Hard to believe the guy has won 7. Do I still like to see him lose, yes because it rarely happens but him winning doesn't bother me near as much as when he and Peyton were going at it.

Archived