Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #2: Colts at Vikings, Saturday, Aug. 21st, 8pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I gotta ask, are the two announcing this game, your guys radio broadcasters? That is sorta what they sound like.

In other comment news, does it seem SE plays short compared to a guy like Wilson who plays taller than he is

Rake is a nice guy, but listening to Venturi call a game is like eating lead paint chips......stupid folkism upon stupid folkism

So.... Where's the calls for more "touch" on Sam rifling these 8yd crossing routes in there....

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

For the record….   You know Ehlinger played last week — right?    This is not his first game.  

Or am I not understanding your point? 

I "think" it was a jab at the captain obvious type posts?

Just now, landrus13 said:

Yikes. I've seen enough of Ehlinger. Put in Eason!

If our receivers would catch there wouldn't be a tipped ball.  Though to be fair the first INT was tipped at the line, it's hard to fault QBs for WRs not catching and for the ball getting tipped at the line.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

For the record….   You know Ehlinger played last week — right?    This is not his first game.  

Or am I not understanding your point? 

Wentszn keeps saying ehlinger hasn't a single throw that would work in an nfl game. I mean, he's doing it. Whatever you think of him, he's throwing in an NFL game right now

Archived