Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 6-8/3

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I will give them a little grace as long as they fix it in the next set of team drills. 

Everyone needs time to settle down, let Eason settle down. Maybe the game will slow down a little more for him the next session. 

Pre-season will be vanilla defense and we will get our first hand look at him then, with our starting OL. We can then thoroughly evaluate, IMO. I am sure our opposition will throw in a blitz or two at some point.

Just cancel training camp please. Lol

If all these injuries are occurring already I can’t imagine was pre season is going to be like. Either the Colts are just extra cautious with everyone or there seriously is something with wrong our training staff.

8 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Just cancel training camp please. Lol

If all these injuries are occurring already I can’t imagine was pre season is going to be like. Either the Colts are just extra cautious with everyone or there seriously is something with wrong our training staff.

Looks like the light OTA was a fail.

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

I know about the OL injuries, but the biggest positive TC takeaway is that our DEs are beasts!  Banagu, Paye, Turay, and Lewis have all been machines!  I’m excited…

I mean.... They are practicing against Our RT and Rg, and three guys from The Grand Park staff.....

Archived