Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Flash Mock: Round 1


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

At 20, Bears take Alijah Vera-Tucker  USC  6.43    G/T

 

9:20 - 21. Browns (trade with COLTS) - @RNGDShobby on the clock till 925
9:25 - 22. KC via Tennessee - @danlhart87 on deck

Not a big fan of Vera-Tucker. We'll see on him. I also think the Bears interior is the strength of their O-Line. Curious what the Browns traded up to get.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Not a big fan of Vera-Tucker. We'll see on him. I also think the Bears interior is the strength of their O-Line. Curious what the Browns traded up to get.

He's a good flex G/T guy. Bears, per team need sites, need both OT and G, so figured a good and safe pick.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He's a good flex G/T guy. Bears, per team need sites, need both OT and G, so figured a good and safe pick.

I've never actually seen him play tackle tbh. If so, the pick is good. I thought he was a strictly G player. Good to know! :thmup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Patrick Mahomes got absolutely destroyed in the SB and the Chiefs can't stand by and let that happen again.

 

The Chiefs trade up with the Tennessee Titans to select Samuel Cosmi LT University of Texas

 

 

Hook Em

 

200.gif

kc chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Patrick Mahomes got absolutely destroyed in the SB and the Chiefs can't stand by and let that happen again.

 

The Chiefs trade up with the Tennessee Titans to select Samuel Cosmi LT University of Texas

 

 

Hook Em

 

200.gif

kc chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

 

 

Oh My God Reaction GIF

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I've never actually seen him play tackle tbh. If so, the pick is good. I thought he was a strictly G player. Good to know! :thmup:

Played LT in 2020. I think he's got a ton of flexibility. He'll be a starter somewhere on their OL lol. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Patrick Mahomes got absolutely destroyed in the SB and the Chiefs can't stand by and let that happen again.

 

The Chiefs trade up with the Tennessee Titans to select Samuel Cosmi LT University of Texas

 

 

Hook Em

 

200.gif

kc chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

 

 

I was guessing you were trading up with me to get an O-Lineman. We'll see if it works out! Nice pick!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Patrick Mahomes got absolutely destroyed in the SB and the Chiefs can't stand by and let that happen again.

 

The Chiefs trade up with the Tennessee Titans to select Samuel Cosmi LT University of Texas

 

 

Hook Em

 

200.gif

kc chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

 

 

 

Nicely done!!! Colts should have stood pat and gotten Cosmi, sorry @WarGhost21 :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Colts fans are throwing their cell phones right now with all the O-Lineman going! haha 

 

They are hoping for a pass rusher that is a type of screwdriver to be hopefully around. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Sorry about missing my pick guys. I was at work having some one-on-ones lol. Great pick though

 

It could not have been better for Eagles fans. They are not booing that pick. haha

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastStreet said:

There's still several LTs and DEs that I like. 

IMO, there are 3 or 4 OTs after Sewell (and maybe Darrisaw) who are all really good prospects, without IMO a whole lot of space between them.

 

I really think Ballard can afford to wait until 54 (but maybe not 127) to get his guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Nicely done!!! Colts should have stood pat and gotten Cosmi, sorry @WarGhost21 :) 

This maybe a cautionary tell for Ballard. If he is targeting one of the top tackles...he probably should not trade back. Pickings get slim from the second round on out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

This maybe a cautionary tell for Ballard. If he is targeting one of the top tackles...he probably should not trade back. Pickings get slim from the second round on out. 

 

My athletic favorite Spencer Brown is gonna wear Colts blue next year!!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, luv_pony_express said:

IMO, there are 3 or 4 OTs after Sewell (and maybe Darrisaw) who are all really good prospects, without IMO a whole lot of space between them.

 

I really think Ballard can afford to wait until 54 (but maybe not 127) to get his guy.

Agreed on till 54. 

Personally, I would have used the 21 for DE (and not traded back), but there are still plenty of both positions. In the real world, I think DEs will go a bit faster. Maybe not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JoeThornburg said:

With the 24th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select
Najee Harris: Running Back - Alabama

This is actually very possible IMO. I could see him being a Jerome Bettis type-guy to the Steelers to replace James Connor.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...