Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Flash Mock: Round 1


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

:thmdown: Surtain is supposed to be a Viking! Gosh, I hope he drops. 

Yeah, I saw what happened with Jeff Gladney. You guys are hurting at CB. The two biggest threats to the Vikings taking Surtain are obviously the Broncos and the Cowboys. The Eagles may go after a CB too at 12. It'll be a tough fall. Maybe you get lucky though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

We are now in the mini break until 750. 

I have @ColtsGermany picks

 

@chad72 I'll give @BProland85 and @jvan1973 till 745, and then I'll make their PBA based on primary team need.

 

 

 

When we resume Session 2

9) Denver Broncos. @ColtsGermany 7:50pm
10) Dallas Cowboys.  @luv_pony_express 7:55pm
11) New York Giants. @DiogoSales 8:00pm
12) Philadelphia Eagles (from San Francisco 49ers through Miami Dolphins). @Defjamz26
13) Los Angeles Chargers. @PRnum1 8:10pm
14) Minnesota Vikings @luv_pony_express 8:15
15) New England Patriots. @Nickster 8:20
16) Arizona Cardinals @chad72 8:25

Updating @JoeThornburg has 16 / Cardinals, and he's online

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

Jaycee Horn to Dallas

You're making some folks sad :-)

 

@DiogoSales on the clock till 805

@Defjamz26 on deck

2 minutes ago, RNGDShobby said:

Dolphins are lucky that 2 of their biggest needs (OL and WR) are very deep

I don't think WR is that big of need anymore now that they have picked up a great, but suspended FA lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright, The Raiders have traded with New York Giants (see trade thread for details).

 

With the 11th pick of The Gavin Mock 2021 Draft, The Las Vegas Raiders select:

 

Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern

 

@Defjamz26 on the clock

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chad72 said:

Alright, The Raiders have traded with New York Giants (see trade thread for details).

 

With the 11th pick of The Gavin Mock 2021 Draft, The Las Vegas Raiders select:

 

Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern

Giants add Raiders 17th and Both 3 rounders, also give their 4th rounder

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jaguars - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson

Jets - Zach Wilson, QB, BYU

49ers - Mac Jones, QB, Alabama

Falcons - Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State

Bengals - Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida

Dolphins - Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon

Lions - Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama

Panthers - Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama

Broncos - Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State

Cowboys - Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina

Raiders (via trade with Giants) - Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern

Eagles (skipped till break)

Chargers - Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech

Vikings - Kwity Paye, DE, Michigan

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chad72 said:

Jaguars - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson

Jets - Zach Wilson, QB, BYU

49ers - Mac Jones, QB, Alabama

Falcons - Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State

Bengals - Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida

Dolphins - Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon

Lions - Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama

Panthers - Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama

Broncos - Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State

Cowboys - Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina

Raiders (via trade with Giants) - Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern

Eagles (skipped till break)

Chargers - Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech

@chad72 might be easier if you just want to copy/past from the big board thread the @NFLfan is keeping updated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BProland85 said:

Sorry guys hope I can still get my 49ers pick in. If so I pick Justin Fields. 

 

Sorry, it is done for you, we picked Mac Jones. 

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

@chad72 might be easier if you just want to copy/past from the big board thread the @NFLfan is keeping updated

 

I didn't scroll far enough, I thought she was just updating players left, will do next time. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BProland85 said:

Sorry guys hope I can still get my 49ers pick in. If so I pick Justin Fields. 

Sorry, but we made your pick at the break after your dropped. You have Mack Jones. You may want to check with the Falcons (who we also had to pick for) who got Fields. You could do a swap depending on what they want.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

 

Sorry, it is done for you, we picked Mac Jones. 

 

I didn't scroll far enough, I thought she was just updating players left, will do next time. :) 

Just trying to keep yall from doing double work. She's doing a great job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

surprised no love for LBs lol. Or Chase.

I personally think Micah Parsons is a possible bust. He has a lot of character concerns. He's also just lazy and takes plays off as well. Great athlete and player when he does put in the effort though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

Honestly, I didn’t realize Chase was still on the board when I picked....twice!

I really like him, similar to my love for JJ last year. 

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I personally think Micah Parsons is a possible bust. He has a lot of character concerns. He's also just lazy and takes plays off as well. Great athlete and player when he does put in the effort though.

I like JOK better

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastStreet said:

I really like him, similar to my love for JJ last year. 

I like JOK better

I like JOK better, Zaven Collins better, Baron Browning better, and maybe even Nick Bolton better. I would avoid Parsons if he fell to 21 to the Colts honestly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...