Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mel Kiper’s Mock Draft 4.0 Has the Colts Selecting Baylor WR Denzel Mims, Washington QB Jacob Eason

6 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Is Eason really the type of QB the Colts would select? There aren’t exactly glowing reviews about his character.

Fromm is apparently lighting it up in interviews.  He had always been the guy who I see the Colts drafting if they do draft a qb

2 hours ago, GwinnettColt said:

I like Mims but if we go after a QB, I'd rather see Anthony Gordon or Jalen Hurts. 

Hopefully,  not at pick 44.    They'd be WAY over-drafted....

Wanting them is one thing.   Taking them that early is something entirely different.

29 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hopefully,  not at pick 44.    They'd be WAY over-drafted....

Wanting them is one thing.   Taking them that early is something entirely different.

Anthony Gordon is like the 10th ranked QB on some boards. He shouldn’t go until round  5.

10 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Anthony Gordon is like the 10th ranked QB on some boards. He shouldn’t go until round  5.

I’m sure our board doesn’t look like most boards.    And it all depends on how much we like Gordon?  Maybe we like him in the 4th?   Hard to say.

But pick 44 for Gordon would be jaw-dropping and eye-popping.     Hurts may be another story.   I’m not a fan, but many others apparently are...

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’m sure our board doesn’t look like most boards.    And it all depends on how much we like Gordon?  Maybe we like him in the 4th?   Hard to say.

But pick 44 for Gordon would be jaw-dropping and eye-popping.     Hurts may be another story.   I’m not a fan, but many others apparently are...

I would pull the trigger on Hurts at 44, but agree with you about waiting on Gordon until the 4th, maybe 5th round.

Eason might be Osweiler 2.0, so hard pass.

Fromm checks all the boxes except arm strength.  He seems to fit the mold of QB that Belichick can work with.  I bet the Patriots overdraft him and select him in the 1st.

23 hours ago, Clem-Dog said:

I would pull the trigger on Hurts at 44, but agree with you about waiting on Gordon until the 4th, maybe 5th round.

Eason might be Osweiler 2.0, so hard pass.

Fromm checks all the boxes except arm strength.  He seems to fit the mold of QB that Belichick can work with.  I bet the Patriots overdraft him and select him in the 1st.

Fromm would struggle playing outdoors in poor elements for half the games.  Eason has the arm to maybe play in those conditions. Don’t be shocked if Belichick goes with Hurts based off of a recommendation from Saban.

Archived