Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hoping for finally some good Colts news this offseason

BProland85

I think we can all agree the 2019 season was a season of bad Luck and bad news. Luck retiring obviously, the continuous injuries issues especially to the pass catchers, and now the abrupt rumors of a possible Anthony Costanzo retirement.

I would hope those bad fortunes will turn around this offseason into the 2020 season. That being said, we need Costanzo to make up his mind before the combine, so Colts front office, coaches, and scouts can plan accordingly for their LT position going forward. I do wonder why he is taking so long to make his decision. Losing him would be devastating for this team and would further my belief that this team has had to overcome more than the average NFL team. I hate the cards Ballard has been dealt. 

3 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I think we can all agree the 2019 season was a season of bad Luck and bad news. Luck retiring obviously, the continuous injuries issues especially to the pass catchers, and now the abrupt rumors of a possible Anthony Costanzo trade.

I would hope those bad fortunes will turn around this offseason into the 2020 season. That being said, we need Costanzo to make up his mind before the combine, so Colts front office, coaches, and scouts can plan accordingly for their LT position going forward. I do wonder why he is taking so long to make his decision. Losing him would be devastating for this team and would further my belief that this team has had to overcome more than the average NFL team. I hate the cards Ballard has been dealt. 

You have no respect for Castonzo. After all these years you still can't spell his name.
 Trade? LMAO!

14 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I think we can all agree the 2019 season was a season of bad Luck and bad news. Luck retiring obviously, the continuous injuries issues especially to the pass catchers, and now the abrupt rumors of a possible Anthony Costanzo trade.

I must have missed something. What trade rumors? 

10 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I think we can all agree the 2019 season was a season of bad Luck and bad news. Luck retiring obviously, the continuous injuries issues especially to the pass catchers, and now the abrupt rumors of a possible Anthony Costanzo retirement.

Apparently Costonzo would play in front of any QB not named Brissett.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:27 AM, BProland85 said:

The NFL is a business, AC does not owe this organization anything. I am ok with him waiting to make his decision, after all it is his career and likelihood here at stake. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ProblChld32 said:

The NFL is a business, AC does not owe this organization anything. I am ok with him waiting to make his decision, after all it is his career and likelihood here at stake. 

the team needs to know by the time free agency starts, if he pulls a luck and retires at the last minute that will screw us over

cant  just go into the season starting a backup caliber player at one of the most important positions on the team again sigh 

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, aaron11 said:

the team needs to know by the time free agency starts, if he pulls a luck and retires at the last minute that will screw us over

cant  just go into the season starting a backup caliber player at one of the most important positions on the team again sigh 

What the Team needs and what’s actually going to happen is completely up to AC. 

On 2/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, aaron11 said:

I doubt AC waits until the end of camp to retire.  He saw what happened with the late retirement of AL and how it affected the team.  He'll make up his mind in due time, but I expect it to happen before the draft.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:40 PM, Shafty138 said:

I'm waiting for Jordan Love to get picked here so the headlines write themselves "Out of Luck Colts Find New Love". Not saying I want him, just that the headlines will be golden

Crap, the puns/word play would never end.