Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacoby Brissett Impressions (Perma Merge)

WarGhost21

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me ask this to everyone. Who here would be happy if Jacoby came out next year and made a huge leap, shut everyone up and the Colts went 10-6 or 11-5. 

By huge leap I mean like these stats

4,000 yards, 26 TDS and 7 picks

67% completion, 104 QB Rating

This is strictly hypothetical, not saying he will do this. 

I know that this is old but I was on youtube trying to find some national people talking about Jacoby.  I found this.  The reason I'm posting it is that it discusses how he was setup to have to a better year because of the skill positions.  Hilton, Funchess, Campbell, Ebron and Mack.  I found that funny because all of them went out for an extended period of time.

8 hours ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

Let me ask this to everyone. Who here would be happy if Jacoby came out next year and made a huge leap, shut everyone up and the Colts went 10-6 or 11-5. 

By huge leap I mean like these stats

4,000 yards, 26 TDS and 7 picks

67% completion, 104 QB Rating

This is strictly hypothetical, not saying he will do this. 

Not impossible, and i would be very pleased.

I'm joking, but that is what Brissett needs the most help with.  He has all the other skills.

Hopefully Ballard, Reich, and Sirianni are doing everything possible to help improve that part of his game.

This is the first full offseason with the expectation that Brissett will be QB1 week 1.  And with a possible rookie-in-waiting to push Brissett even more, it's now or never Jacoby.

3 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I'm joking, but that is what Brissett needs the most help with.  He has all the other skills.

Hopefully Ballard, Reich, and Sirianni are doing everything possible to help improve that part of his game.

This is the first full offseason with the expectation that Brissett will be QB1 week 1.  And with a possible rookie-in-waiting to push Brissett even more, it's now or never Jacoby.

Hopefully this is what he and Reich can look like by the start of training camp.

• Nadine unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived