Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hilton Misses Practice Again, May Miss Sunday

John Waylon

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mike Chapell did say he called his sources and said it was nothing. We will find out soon.

I doubt Chappy would be in the know. Ballard runs a very tight ship...and the only chance that rumor is true...is if it had a rare leak. But that leak probably woudn't be anyone that Holder or Chappy or Keefer would know...and probably isn't even a reliable source. 

Just one of those things...that is nothing until it's something...but at the same time...Ty isn't practicing.

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

for what it is worth, he wore a boot all week long for several weeks last year and still played on Sunday.  My thing with TY is until they rule him out, I'm assuming he's playing. based on history for him alone.

Agree...though I don't know what his history with actually being present at practice has been like. Not being present for two days and hearing things like "not insignificant" are at least somewhat concerning.

Just now, csmopar said:

for what it is worth, he wore a boot all week long for several weeks last year and still played on Sunday.  My thing with TY is until they rule him out, I'm assuming he's playing. based on history for him alone.

That was an ankle, this is being termed a calf. A walking boot for an ankle is mostly precautionary. For a calf issue... probably more than precautionary. 

Also, let’s not forget what the last calf injury we dealt with cost us...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

That was an ankle, this is being termed a calf. A walking boot for an ankle is mostly precautionary. For a calf issue... probably more than precautionary. 

Also, let’s not forget what the last calf injury we dealt with cost us...

giphy.gif

well very true.

TY has been struggling to stay healthy all year.  Even if he can somehow go it doesn't take away the fact that we took a big chance by standing pat and doing nothing at the trade deadline.  The 49's and Pats made the moves for WR's to strengthen their teams for the SB run. We did not.   I hope we don't regret it. 

Just now, richard pallo said:

TY has been struggling to stay healthy all year.  Even if he can somehow go it doesn't take away the fact that we took a big chance by standing pat and doing nothing at the trade deadline.  The 49's and Pats made the moves for WR's to strengthen their teams for the SB run. We did not.   I hope we don't regret it. 

Dare I say this... Josh Gordon anyone?  As much as I can't stand the thought, we could use the depth...

4 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

From “may miss Sunday” to “3-4 weeks”. 

That escalated quickly... 

I thought it went from nothing to may miss Sunday to now 3-4 weeks.  

If they are saying 3-4 weeks it's probably much longer than that.