Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Reich Mic'd up.

NannyMcafee

Man listening to him talk to the media is just boring. That always happens when you have seen every one of them. But watching him like this during game day just makes it easy to see why these players love him. And at the end what he said defines the mindset of this staff and players alike. The pieces are falling into place. I have never seen anything like this. Everything that is happening is super encouraging to see and I'm super happy to be a Colts fan in 2019. 

• Like 7

In a weird way he kind of reminds me of what Peyton would be like as a coach. Just speaking of myself but out of all our coaches he seems like the one I would like to play for most...well he’s right there with dungy but frank seems like more fun and just as caring about his players. Also you can tell the dude absolutely loves his job. I mean loves it! You know what they say, if you love your job you will do good At it.  

What a good hire and I can’t believe we fell upward and got him instead of the cheat and liar up in NE. 

• Like 3

Not only is he enthusiastic, but he seems really keyed into the game on every play.

His in-game awareness of down-and-distance, applicable rules, personnel on the field, and ability to adapt his strategy to the game situation is top-notch.  I don't think we've ever had a HC this good in Indy before.

He's not heartless, he loves the game, he loves his players, and he hasn't shown a tendency to exploit the rules (like a certain coach).  He has all the characteristics I want in my HC, and none of the ones I don't.

:scoregood:  :colts: :lombardi:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

the last quote at the end of the video..."we're just getting started."  That's inspiring...not resting on a big win, but looking onward and upward...climb that mountain!

It's interesting because he actually describes the NFL season as a mountain to climb. Love it!

Man this organization can be best summarized as what if??

What if Peyton had a good defense?

Most of all what if luck had his entire career being coached by Reich and having Ballard as gm?  Btw things could of been way worse im just saying how much better could we have been and how man SB would we have won?

I think if Reich can win a SB here, he will undoubtly go down as the best coach in Indy history. 

29 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Reich gives us a shot to take over the AFC.
(Reich and Ballard)

He’s not perfect but I think he’s being missed in Philadelphia.

He is certainly being missed out there.  Made Wentz an MVP candidate and won the SB with Foles.