Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1-0

Fluke_33

We actually have a decent chance

The BIG IF......

The thing that worries me is an accurate QB, carving up our defense

The NY game made me realize that if a QB, is pin point (Rivers is)

AND has time....... we are in trouble

We need a passrush

Its Sunday, I just went to church.... is it ok to pray for my family AND.... a pass rush???

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Restored said:

You should. You can hang it in your team’s super bowl trophy case. There’s plenty of EMPTY space.

What? Lol are you insulted by me saying that? I wasn't trying to brag over a week 1 win lmao, I simply offered to buy it because the Chargers usually get their * handed to them in week 1s so I'd wear the shirt since it's a rare instance of us actually being 1-0.

2 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

What? Lol are you insulted by me saying that? I wasn't trying to brag over a week 1 win lmao, I simply offered to buy it because the Chargers usually get their * handed to them in week 1s so I'd wear the shirt since it's a rare instance of us actually being 1-0.

It’s going to be a long season for us. The saltiness will only get worse. Good luck with the rest of your season! I hope Rivers wins a SB before he rides off.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

You should.  It may be your last win. 

Lmao okay so you're definitely insulted. My post was definitely not supposed to be an insult and I'm not how you or the other guy felt that way but whatever. 

And no, the Chargers aren't gonna end the season 1-15 unless Rivers suffers a season ending injury during practice this week. In which case, yea we aren't winning another one. 

Just like the Colts aren't gonna lose the rest of the season just because they lost today. I'd wager they end with more wins than losses for the season even with the missing guys they have.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

It’s going to be a long season for us. The saltiness will only get worse. Good luck with the rest of your season! I hope Rivers wins a SB before he rides off.

Thanks. I disagree that it will be a long season for you guys, the Colts are better than I thought they would be. Way better. 

If the Chargers didn't get lucky with the missed FGs and some timely penalties falling in our favor, Colts would have snuck in a road win. 

I still take the Colts to win the division.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Lmao okay so you're definitely insulted. My post was definitely not supposed to be an insult and I'm not how you or the other guy felt that way but whatever. 

And no, the Chargers aren't gonna end the season 1-15 unless Rivers suffers a season ending injury during practice this week. In which case, yea we aren't winning another one. 

Just like the Colts aren't gonna lose the rest of the season just because they lost today. I'd wager they end with more wins than losses for the season even with the missing guys they have.

I was just ribbing you back.  I took it the way you meant it and piggybacked off the other poster.  Thought it was funny.  

I’m a fan of rivers and root for telesco. 

57 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Oh please. You’ve been trolling in other threads too.

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

Thanks. I disagree that it will be a long season for you guys, the Colts are better than I thought they would be. Way better. 

If the Chargers didn't get lucky with the missed FGs and some timely penalties falling in our favor, Colts would have snuck in a road win. 

I still take the Colts to win the division.

Let’s be honest...our SB hopes ended a week left in preseason when Luck retired. Add to that NE is poised to win another Lombardi before getting AB and now look even more unstoppable this forum will not take much to stoke the fires here. Congrats with the win. I wouldn’t poke around too long or it will only get worse.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Let’s be honest...our SB hopes ended a week left in preseason when Luck retired. Add to that NE is poised to win another Lombardi before getting AB and now look even more unstoppable this forum will not take much to stoke the fires here. Congrats with the win. I wouldn’t poke around too long or it will only get worse.

The man said we could win the division.  He didn't say anything crazy.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yes we could. I believe 500 might win it....doesn’t mean the season will end up going anywhere in the playoffs.

We've had that happen with Luck under center as well.  It's never guaranteed.

In the end yes it's probably going to end up being NE or KC, but I'd be really happy

winning the division this year, getting in the playoffs and just watching Jacoby grow.  Get any more than that and the rest is icing on the cake.  If Jacoby continues to climb this year it might not sound so crazy to speak about higher things next year.

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

We've had that happen with Luck under center as well.  It's never guaranteed.

In the end yes it's probably going to end up being NE or KC, but I'd be really happy

winning the division this year, getting in the playoffs and just watching Jacoby grow.  Get any more than that and the rest is icing on the cake.  If Jacoby continues to climb this year it might not sound so crazy to speak about higher things next year.

The game against Tennessee next week is obviously huge. We win that and basically our other division games we will be fine. I say that because we just played a team today that is better than anyone in our division and played them pretty even. Not only that I seriously doubt Vinny misses that many kicks in a game again. With Foles being out the Jags are in big trouble, Texans are good but very beatable, Titans won today but lets see how they do against us. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The game against Tennessee next week is obviously huge. We win that and basically our division games we will be fine. I say that because we just played a team today that is better than anyone in our division and played then pretty even. Not only that I seriously doubt Vinny misses that many kicks in a game again. With Foles being out the Jags are in big trouble, Texans are good but very beatable, Titans won today but lets see how they do against us. 

Is Foles out for the season?