Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

No doubt & we still haven’t seen Campbell yet.  He may be our secret weapon we unleash mid season to add some more wrinkles when teams think they’ve figured us out.

Agree.

Looks like they're going to start out slow with him in the slot and then add longer routes as the season progresses.  Am going to love to see him blossom in this scheme.

Alot to be happy about.

Young pass rushers look good, notably Turay, Banogu and Ward.

Chad Kelly obviously.

Some good plays by Cain and Pascal. Rodgers has been very quiet this offseason, if it wasn't for his PR he'd be in trouble I'd say. 

Linebackers look good, there is a good battle going on in that group.

Oline improved, Le'Raven Clark got beaten at the end there, when Kelly got called for intentional grounding. Things like that are going to hurt him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

With the way this preseason has gone, no Andrew, very limited action by the starters, defense has not gone up against a starting QB....I just don't feel we have really learned much about this team at all?

I agree. I have no idea what to expect this season. Then with Moore’s wrist in a cast that could be another blow for a few weeks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

I agree. I have no idea what to expect this season. Then with Moore’s wrist in a cast that could be another blow for a few weeks.

Well, the one thing that we DO know is that the 2's and 3's have gotten a lot of playing time to play.  That has to help those that make the 53.  I look at it as a positive.  Really don't have a choice, though.  It is what it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Does anybody think that Brissett not playing tonight means that Andrew is definitely not going to be ready for the season opener?

No. The problem is until Luck plays you don’t know how that ankle will  respond. So you have to protect JB. Why put him in with backups.The eagles lost two backups already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Aces?  WNBA?  Have the Fever even won a game?

WNBA

the Indiana scoring leader, a fellow Princeton Tiger, and a former student of mine is a starter on the Aces- Jackie Young

The Fever have won 9 games but sit in 9th place, JY and the Aces are currently the 3rd Seed

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

WNBA

the Indiana scoring leader, a fellow Princeton Tiger, and a former student of mine is a starter on the Aces- Jackie Young

The Fever have won 9 games but sit in 9th place, JY and the Aces are currently the 3rd Seed

We’ve been terrible since Catchings retired.  & Jackie Young is for real.  She’s done it at every level.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If Luck can’t go week 1 we have to find another QB to back up Brissett. You can not take a chance of putting Walker on the field.

Honestly, if JB can't go then it really doesn't matter who we have at QB.  Pull the starters and play the game with the backups, lol.

12 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

When Bellichik doubles Hilton, and puts his best CB on Funchess, they still have Cain, Doyle, Ebron and Campbell to contend with.  There just should be no logical way to stop that...I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Andrew has to make reads and pressure nullifies skill positions. it’s not  we’re better here so we can’t be stopped. Patriots have good defensive personnel overall to bottle any scheme tbh