Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

34 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I like Rakestraw but can’t stand Venturi

He is not a kid but I get what you mean 

I was talking about the Texans game and the Miller injury.

As usual, i cant find the darn game on internet tv or radio.

This stinks!

oh, and i have sunday ticket and nfl channel 212-1 which is WORTHLESS.

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

This stinks!

If you live in Indiana 212-2 doesn’t work and Sunday Ticket doesn’t cover Preseason

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Nope. We will see all three with DF In the bully slot. Going to be dangerous.

At times for sure.  Especially in the redzone.  I expect Campbell to get a lot of that slot work as well though. I think as the year progresses, Cain will start to eat into DF’s snaps.

4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

This stinks!

Interestingly enough, I'm watching this game on 212-1 and on 212 the Cowboys-Texans game is playing and is blacked out for me. (Not that I'd chose to watch that game over the Colts)

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

We can create mismatches anytime we want with this corps of receivers.  Potential for a very fun year.

No doubt & we still haven’t seen Campbell yet.  He may be our secret weapon we unleash mid season to add some more wrinkles when teams think they’ve figured us out.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We had one pick in the top 10.   Cincinnati has had….  What?   How many?    Five?    More?  They have had many more opportunities.     And nobody thought Hooker was over drafted at the time.   He was called the best free agent prospect since Ed Reed.    It was a shock to most that he fell to 15.   As for Q….   I never said we “settled”.   I think Ballard was thrilled to get him.   As you and I have discussed countless times, we had offers to trade back more and Ballard turned them down.   The player he wanted was Q. 
    • IMO, we've put way to much emphasis on blocking for skill players, instead of simply rotating guys in and out for specific purposes. I know that might tip the D to certain things, but some plays it really doesn't matter. If we're 3rd and long, I don't want blockers in if we know they aren't going to block anyway.    I'm not all that sure he'll be a movable piece though, given his hands have been suspect. If he were sure handed and an advanced route runner, I'd agree though. But he's not.   I found that odd too (the weight comments in general). But I think you have things mixed up. He weighed in at the combine at 253 per his RAS. And I never put much stock in college measurements.  So just doing the rough math, he's an inch taller than Mo, but about 15lbs lighter. So I don't think it's crazy to think he'll put on 20lbs given his current body make up.   Here's a pic from his pro day. Those are some bean pole legs. Mo on the other hand, was thicker (legs) coming in, 10lbs heavier, and still needed to put on some weight.     
    • I mostly agree with the approach Ballard has taken.   I am not a fan at giving up lots of draft picks in order to move up a couple spots and take a chance on a QB.  It's different if you have the number 1 pick and there is a Manning, Luck or Burrow there.  i've just seen too many teams give up a bunch to move up and the QB they select doesn't pan out.  The Jets are still trying to get back from giving away multiple picks to move up 3 spots and draft Darnold.  A team typically wastes 3 years before moving on.   The Jets wasted 6 years on Sanchez and Darnold.  It can work out but if it doesn't, the team is screwed because not only did they not get a good starting QB, they gave up picks that could have been used on other talent.  
    • Here are the dates and times. Seems they loved practiced until noon. I am so glad I will be able to keep up. I wasn’t sure I would be able to post tweets.    
  • Members

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 150

• shasta519

shasta519 4,190

• EastStreet

EastStreet 18,906

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 14,066

• jchandler7

jchandler7 260

• jaybeezy