Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread


LucasOilStadium

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Yeah...I see a LOT of black jerseys, haha.

 

Dark Blue :) there are a lot of Chicago fans, which makes sense because of the proximity. I’m even here with one haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I like Rakestraw but can’t stand Venturi

He is not a kid but I get what you mean 

I was talking about the Texans game and the Miller injury.

As usual, i cant find the darn game on internet tv or radio.

This stinks!

oh, and i have sunday ticket and nfl channel 212-1 which is WORTHLESS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Funchess on notice.  This kid Cain is coming for your job.  I can’t wait to see Cain & Luck master the back shoulder throw & catch...

Nope. We will see all three with DF In the bully slot. Going to be dangerous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

I was talking about the Texans game and the Miller injury.

As usual, i cant find the darn game on internet tv or radio.

This stinks!

oh, and i have sunday ticket and nfl channel 212-1 which is WORTHLESS.

If you live in Indiana 212-2 doesn’t work and Sunday Ticket doesn’t cover Preseason

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Nope. We will see all three with DF In the bully slot. Going to be dangerous.

At times for sure.  Especially in the redzone.  I expect Campbell to get a lot of that slot work as well though. I think as the year progresses, Cain will start to eat into DF’s snaps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I was talking about the Texans game and the Miller injury.

As usual, i cant find the darn game on internet tv or radio.

This stinks!

oh, and i have sunday ticket and nfl channel 212-1 which is WORTHLESS.

Interestingly enough, I'm watching this game on 212-1 and on 212 the Cowboys-Texans game is playing and is blacked out for me. (Not that I'd chose to watch that game over the Colts)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NM_Colts said:

Interestingly enough, I'm watching this game on 212-1 and on 212 the Cowboys-Texans game is playing and is blacked out for me. (Not that I'd chose to watch that game over the Colts)

It is blacked in the Colts TV territory 

    

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

At times for sure.  Especially in the redzone.  I expect Campbell to get a lot of that slot work as well though. I think as the year progresses, Cain will start to eat into DF’s snaps.

I think DF is more of a role player anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I agree.  Cain will be limiting that role as the year goes on.  We’ve got a nice receiving corps though.  

We can create mismatches anytime we want with this corps of receivers.  Potential for a very fun year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

We can create mismatches anytime we want with this corps of receivers.  Potential for a very fun year.

Yep I don’t think it matters who is 1-4. We have so many different types we will use them all depending on the matchups.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

We can create mismatches anytime we want with this corps of receivers.  Potential for a very fun year.

No doubt & we still haven’t seen Campbell yet.  He may be our secret weapon we unleash mid season to add some more wrinkles when teams think they’ve figured us out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...