Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

34 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I like Rakestraw but can’t stand Venturi

He is not a kid but I get what you mean 

I was talking about the Texans game and the Miller injury.

As usual, i cant find the darn game on internet tv or radio.

This stinks!

oh, and i have sunday ticket and nfl channel 212-1 which is WORTHLESS.

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

This stinks!

If you live in Indiana 212-2 doesn’t work and Sunday Ticket doesn’t cover Preseason

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Nope. We will see all three with DF In the bully slot. Going to be dangerous.

At times for sure.  Especially in the redzone.  I expect Campbell to get a lot of that slot work as well though. I think as the year progresses, Cain will start to eat into DF’s snaps.

4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

This stinks!

Interestingly enough, I'm watching this game on 212-1 and on 212 the Cowboys-Texans game is playing and is blacked out for me. (Not that I'd chose to watch that game over the Colts)

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

We can create mismatches anytime we want with this corps of receivers.  Potential for a very fun year.

No doubt & we still haven’t seen Campbell yet.  He may be our secret weapon we unleash mid season to add some more wrinkles when teams think they’ve figured us out.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I hope we’re not planning to play Blackmon at FS. He may have experience there but his worst football has been at FS. He’s by far a better SS.    I think Cross is best as Blackmons backup at SS. Hope Scott can play FS, then we’ll have to rely on Thomas as his backup. 🤢
    • First, when I listened to Ballard on McAfee, I basically heard him say they're going to watch other teams sign veteran players, and they plan to roll with what they have. So that's what I expect.   Second, I think it's possible that people who talk about Cross and other players on the roster are overly critical. I guess we'll see.   Lastly, and this is more cynical on my part, I think the biggest problem with our pass coverage is the way the defense is called by Bradley. And that being the case, the most meaningful improvement will come from really good pass rush. So everyone is focused on who's playing corner and safety, and I'm more interested in what the defensive line does.
    • Chad?   What does this even mean?   “Letting it go to waste like he did with Raimann”.      Can you elaborate please?   You lost me. 
    • I guess the simple reply is that whether you agree or not that those guys were starting level corners, they were not available last year. So watching Baker and Brown get torched and saying 'we went into the season with a bad secondary and we're doing it again!' is a misrepresentation, IMO.   If we were to go more in depth, I'd disagree with your characterization of Rodgers. I think he was a solid starting option, and should have been playing more even sooner. And it wasn't until after the draft last year that anyone knew he was in trouble. Flowers was unproven, but I think he was better than the players who had to replace him.    I agree with the last sentence. Assuming nothing drastic happens between now and the start of the season, I'd argue that this year's secondary should be better, just by virtue of the experience that players like Jones and Brents got last year, plus a hope for Flowers to return. And I think that's what Ballard and Co. are counting on. Whether we think that's the best strategy or not. I'd rather see them add a veteran, but I'm not going to harp on it endlessly, and I'll judge the plan on the results, not against my expectations.
  • Members