Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

6 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

We’ve been terrible since Catchings retired.  & Jackie Young is for real.  She’s done it at every level.

Known her since before she was in grade school

Worked with her family at school, pool and the GCYC

12 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

When Bellichik doubles Hilton, and puts his best CB on Funchess, they still have Cain, Doyle, Ebron and Campbell to contend with.  There just should be no logical way to stop that...I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Andrew has to make reads and pressure nullifies skill positions. it’s not  we’re better here so we can’t be stopped. Patriots have good defensive personnel overall to bottle any scheme tbh

The fact Kelly moved the ball in the  4th quarter the last two games really shows how bad Walker is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wish they would lose that bogus neutral zone infraction.  So bogus.  I remember the days a DE would jump offside and literally reach the QB, then get back onsides and the play would go without a flag.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The fact Kelly moved the ball in the  4th quarter the last two games really shows how bad Walker is.

From what I can see the OLine is the same the 2nd half?  Looks like it is Walker just having a bad game again.  Clark is just not having a good night tonight, though.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Clark getting beat like a drum.  But Walker gotta step up...

Is Toronto up enough?

despicable me lol GIF

• Haha 4

LeRaven Clark has to be cut. He's getting destroyed by 2nd and 3rd stringers. I do not want to see him out there in the regular season at any rate.

• Like 2

Walker knows it’s the end of the line.  Kelly got the starter reps in the 3rd preseason game. Looks like he’s over thinking out there.  No confidence. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Walker is horrible.

What a sweet picture.

I always wonder what would have happened if they would have kept Arians as head coach and offered Chuck the defensive coordinator job...in my opinion, Arians was the better head coach and you have to do what is best for the team! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope Phillip Walker plays all 4 quarters against the Bengals and then gets cut immediately afterwards.  Chad Kelly and Brisset have already shown enough.

• Like 2

Clark is bad. Isn’t Haeg really AC backup?

Keeping Clark in this late is not a good sign

yes

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

I hope Phillip Walker plays all 4 quarters against the Bengals and then gets cut immediately afterwards.  Chad Kelly and Brisset have already shown enough.

Have we had any other QB’s in camp?

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

If Luck isn’t ready game one though we would need another QB.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Was Clark in when Kelly was in?

Yes and he was getting killed then too. Chad Kelly is just a playmaker and was playing with better receivers.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Not sure

Watching the game in letterbox, plan to watch it again Sunday 

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

I hate sideline reports

Me too

I think so.  He’s always had a problem with speed guys.  A guy going around him & him pushing the defender in the back (right into his QB) is a normal occurrence. 

And if there has been any doubt that Kelly was the better QB.....this game continues to prove it

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

I hate sideline reports

Questions/replies are soooo predictable. My Chihuahua could recite them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yep.  Oline looks the same as what was in the 1st half to me.

Just now, Scott Pennock said:

And if there has been any doubt that Kelly was the better QB.....this game continues to prove it

That’s not saying much.  Stephen Morris 2 years ago was the better QB...

Whoever the dude playing QB for the Bears is, he’s throwing some pretty passes

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If Luck isn’t ready game one though we would need another QB.

Good point.  Well put him on the practice squad.  But play him all 4 quarters next week to avoid injury to the other QBs.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Clark is bad. Isn’t Haeg really AC backup?

Clark started at left tackle a few weeks last season and was bad then too. Cost us the game against Phili. We can't take the chance that he gets in during the regular season. He's gotta go.

Chris Ballard needs to have his eyes on potential backup linemen that gets cut from other teams because we have very little depth. I'm only comfortable keeping Haeg and Andrews outside of the first 5.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Good point.  Well put him on the practice squad.  But play him all 4 quarters next week to avoid injury to the other QBs.  

It's going to depend on if Andrew is playing week one. Walker will make the roster if Luck doesn't play because Chad Kelly is suspended the first two weeks. If Luck does play, Walker probably will be on the practice squad until Kelly's suspension is finished.