Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another NFL Preseason Game Night, Colts fans!    A battle of  0-2  teams  seeking their first win in the 2019 NFL preseason play in Circle City, as the Chicago Bears come south on Interstate 65,  to p

Walker is horrible.   What a sweet picture.    

We have seen enough of Cain. Get him out lol.

Gotta be honest (I know we’re all loving Kelly) but that was not a great throw.  It was behind Hale.  Kinda like how Luck use to try to guide his crossing throws in there instead of just throwing it.  Just a fluke play on the interception. Down by contact though.

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Gotta be honest (I know we’re all loving Kelly) but that was not a great throw.  It was behind Hale.  Just a fluke play on the interception. Down by contact though.

disagree. hale was double covered. ball was fine. hentges has to hang onto that ball. a TE can't let a DB muscle him.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

disagree. hale was double covered. ball was fine. hentges has to hang onto that ball. a TE can't let a DB muscle him.

I disagree with you, but also agree with you.  The ball was behind him, but it was catch able.  He should have at least touched the guy with the ball.

• Like 2
Just now, Irish YJ said:

Yeah we totally disagree.  Hale had to stop his momentum which brought the ball back to the DB.  Put it out front & that dB had no shot at the ball.