Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Free Agent Wish List

Ohio Colt

Name any two guys, one offense and one defense you want wearing the horse shoe.

Mine will surprise you.

Eddie Royal WR - I bet he would be better than Garcon here and cheaper

Defense - Give me NT Broderick Bunkley (Terrance Newman CB as a consolation)

My wish list:

T -- Jared Gaither

WR -- Early Doucet

NT -- Antonio Garay

S -- Chris Hope

Do I think they'll sign all of them? No, but I would be very happy if 2 of them were signed. If signed, they would probably take up 11M in cap space.

I doubt we are going to see us make any big splashes like signing someone the caliber of Vincent Jackson.

It will probably be a couple solid OL and a solid WR like Early Doucet.

They are building cap room for next year so unless someone just falls in our lap I do not think they will spend to much this season.

Carl Nicks/Ben Grubbs/Eric Winston and Paul Soliai.

We're probably going to have to sign a WR or 2 because there is a 99% chance Reggie is gone and 80% Pierre is gone. But we need an elite OG or OT to build this line so Andrew Luck doesn't become the next David Carr. Paul Soliai because he's the only long term solution at NT at 28 years old and NT is the weakest position in this year's draft.

my wishlist paul solia/aubrayo frankling + colston/eddie royal + ben grubs/cory redding (yes ir ealize thats a G and DE but i dont think we have the money to have both...we dont have the money to any of those unless we trade freeney)

if we could have those 3 that would be awesome

yeah garcon and even garcon himself on twitter has said he signed with the skins. so garcon is out of the question. so is colston who resigned with new orleans.

offense id like to see the colts sign Mario Manningham and jason campbel (as a back up QB)

defense id like to see either cortland finnegan or curtis lofton (although neither one will be acolt but just who id like to see as a colt)

We're probably going to have to sign a WR or 2 because there is a 99% chance Reggie is gone and 80% Pierre is gone. But we need an elite OG or OT to build this line so Andrew Luck doesn't become the next David Carr. Paul Soliai because he's the only long term solution at NT at 28 years old and NT is the weakest position in this year's draft.

more like 100% garcon is gone now that the skins have signed him. could find a way to try to bring back wayne, but i doubt it will happen :(

Completely agree with your wish list of free agents.

Either Carl Nicks or Ben Grubbs would be a GREAT fit here. Or RT Eric Winston and then moving Ijalana to RG.

i'm a big believer in building the trenches, but the colts are rebuilding and i doubt the first thing they wanna do is make carl nicks the highest paid G in the league. plus, the can't afford it

Looks like Carl Nicks is going to Tampa Bay. I'm starting to think we'll get no one. Who have we been interested in besides Soliai? We're going to suck eggs next year haha.

given the colts salary cap situation this year, it's obvious the colts won't be real active in FA

Soliai - talented and young, the coaches can build the defensive future around him.

Meachem - good value, can stretch the field in a run first offense.

I heard we are pursuing Solai and I like Meachum.....Meachum is on a plane to Buffalo right now. Good choices....alot of good choices in this thread.

Name any two guys, one offense and one defense you want wearing the horse shoe.

Mine will surprise you.

Eddie Royal WR - I bet he would be better than Garcon here and cheaper

Defense - Give me NT Broderick Bunkley (Terrance Newman CB as a consolation)

I like Eddie Royal. I heard we are actively pursuing Solai

NT - Paul Soliai, Brodrick Bunkley, Aubrayo Franklin, Antonio Garay.... in that order

OG - Geoff Schwartz ( he can play both RG & RT, but is MUCH more suited for the OG spot. the OT should only be used in a pinch)

SS - James Sanders (former Patriot, signed by Atlanta for 1 year)

I think WR,CB, TE should be picked up in the Draft.

NT - Paul Soliai, Brodrick Bunkley, Aubrayo Franklin, Antonio Garay.... in that order

OG - Geoff Schwartz ( he can play both RG & RT, but is MUCH more suited for the OG spot. the OT should only be used in a pinch)

SS - James Sanders (former Patriot, signed by Atlanta for 1 year)

I think WR,CB, TE should be picked up in the Draft.

What do you think about Tamme? Will we sign him or will he go?