Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+3) at Kansas City (1-20-19)

oldunclemark

9 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

The other twist is, old man Brady takes out the young guns and shows how great the patriot way is.  It’s just amazing that this patriot team keeps being relevant for 15 years 

Yeah every decade one team wins at least 3 Super Bowls.  Pats only team with 2 for this decade that could keep that streak alive either this year or next. Just depends on what narrative the NFL wants to push.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yeah every decade at least one team wins 3 Super Bowls.  Pats only team with 2 for this decade that could keep that streak alive either this year or next. Just depends on what narrative the NFL wants to push.  

It is to the point now if the Pats win another it really doesn't bother me a lot. It used to really bother me when they won it all but this is so old, now it really doesn't. I was just glad Peyton won his 2nd SB so he could be mentioned as a multiple SB winner. Most everyone thinks Tom is the GOAT anyway so I am over that discussion. Peyton is in everyone's Top 5 so it's all good.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is to the point now if the Pats win another it really doesn't bother me a lot. It used to really bother me when they won it all but this is so old, now it really doesn't. I was just glad Peyton won his 2nd SB so he could mentioned as a multiple SB winner. Most everyone thinks Tom is the GOAT anyway so I am over that discussion. Peyton is in everyone's Top 5 so it's all good.

Tom Brady is the “most accomplished QB of all time” but I don’t see him as the GOAT because Marino, Elway and Peyton were all better QBs than him from a mental and skill set stand point in my opinion.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is to the point now if the Pats win another it really doesn't bother me a lot. It used to really bother me when they won it all but this is so old, now it really doesn't. I was just glad Peyton won his 2nd SB so he could mentioned as a multiple SB winner. Most everyone thinks Tom is the GOAT anyway so I am over that discussion. Peyton is in everyone's Top 5 so it's all good.

What they have done is amazing. If they beat the Chiefs, they have gone to 4 of the past 5 SB's. Could have been 5/5

• Like 1

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Tom Brady is the “most accomplished QB of all time” but I don’t see him as the GOAT because Marino, Elway and Peyton were all better QBs than him from a mental and skill set stand point in my opinion.  

True. And he's always had Hoodie. Peyton went to 4 with 4 different coaches. That's pretty insane. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pats need 3 or 4 first downs right now.

because we may have reached the point in the game where this offense has figured out your defense.

That was 'No.1 offense in the NFL' stuff

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

True. And he's always had Hoodie. Peyton went to 4 with 4 different coaches. That's pretty insane. 

That's never going to be done again....4 Super Bowls with 4 coaches

• Like 1