Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

New England (+3) at Kansas City (1-20-19)

9 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

The other twist is, old man Brady takes out the young guns and shows how great the patriot way is.  It’s just amazing that this patriot team keeps being relevant for 15 years 

Yeah every decade one team wins at least 3 Super Bowls.  Pats only team with 2 for this decade that could keep that streak alive either this year or next. Just depends on what narrative the NFL wants to push.  

Reid is going to have to stop being so conservative

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

There;s that submarine throw again.....

Caught the Pats napping there..,.pickup of 30

Mark are we the only 2 that havnt given up on the Chiefs yet?

Just now, RollerColt said:

That was a cool sidearm throw from Mahomes. 

Amazing stuff......

He throws like a baseball shortstop....but nobody in football would teach that

7 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yeah every decade at least one team wins 3 Super Bowls.  Pats only team with 2 for this decade that could keep that streak alive either this year or next. Just depends on what narrative the NFL wants to push.  

It is to the point now if the Pats win another it really doesn't bother me a lot. It used to really bother me when they won it all but this is so old, now it really doesn't. I was just glad Peyton won his 2nd SB so he could be mentioned as a multiple SB winner. Most everyone thinks Tom is the GOAT anyway so I am over that discussion. Peyton is in everyone's Top 5 so it's all good.

Just now, Gramz said:

No!

Just now, Gramz said:

I think we are.   I'm with you Gramz:thmup:

Just now, coltsva said:

No!

Are you with us CVA???:thmup:

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is to the point now if the Pats win another it really doesn't bother me a lot. It used to really bother me when they won it all but this is so old, now it really doesn't. I was just glad Peyton won his 2nd SB so he could mentioned as a multiple SB winner. Most everyone thinks Tom is the GOAT anyway so I am over that discussion. Peyton is in everyone's Top 5 so it's all good.

Tom Brady is the “most accomplished QB of all time” but I don’t see him as the GOAT because Marino, Elway and Peyton were all better QBs than him from a mental and skill set stand point in my opinion.  

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is to the point now if the Pats win another it really doesn't bother me a lot. It used to really bother me when they won it all but this is so old, now it really doesn't. I was just glad Peyton won his 2nd SB so he could mentioned as a multiple SB winner. Most everyone thinks Tom is the GOAT anyway so I am over that discussion. Peyton is in everyone's Top 5 so it's all good.

What they have done is amazing. If they beat the Chiefs, they have gone to 4 of the past 5 SB's. Could have been 5/5

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Tom Brady is the “most accomplished QB of all time” but I don’t see him as the GOAT because Marino, Elway and Peyton were all better QBs than him from a mental and skill set stand point in my opinion.  

True. And he's always had Hoodie. Peyton went to 4 with 4 different coaches. That's pretty insane. 

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The refs were 'allowed' to call PI 'caus the pats were up by 2 scores. 

That would be sad if not so true.

Pats need 3 or 4 first downs right now.

because we may have reached the point in the game where this offense has figured out your defense.

That was 'No.1 offense in the NFL' stuff

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

True. And he's always had Hoodie. Peyton went to 4 with 4 different coaches. That's pretty insane. 

That's never going to be done again....4 Super Bowls with 4 coaches

McDaniels & Brady have mastered the swing to the running back with the built in rub route.