oldunclemark

New England (+3) at Kansas City (1-20-19)

I have the game on but I'm not really paying any attention to it. I figure there's no way the NFL is gonna let any one else but the Patriots win the super bowl.

LOL Look at the *s trying to do their own version of the 4th down debacle. 

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Someone, please tell Romo to stop talking.

He NEVER shuts up!

I am shocked they didn’t go for it on that 4th down. That is our of character for bellicheck.

1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I have the game on but I'm not really paying any attention to it. I figure there's no way the NFL is gonna let any one else but the Patriots win the super bowl.

I thought of turning it off for the same reason. I was going to look for a movie to watch. 

• Like 1

C'mon Chiefs! Get something going here.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I thought of turning it off for the same reason. I was going to look for a movie to watch. 

You could always put on the Munsters, that is what I do at times during some games :thmup:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Andy Reid turning into Marty Schottenheimer in a big playoff game as usual.

Vey conservative..that's just not how they go there...

You cant wait for good field position./you have to open up

I know NE changes defense.....but you've got to challenge them

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

There's a Tom Petty concert on PBS. I may flip over there myself.

• Thanks 1

What do Peyton Manning and P. Mahohmes have in common?

Both threw for 49 or more TDs in a season and got owned by BB in the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mahomes comes crashing back down to Earth next season.

Now the d has stopped mahomes again..we've seen this game as colts fans . But yeah keep telling me Brady made belicheck..

Just now, MPStack said:

What do Peyton Manning and P. Mahohmes have in common?

Both threw for 49 or more TDs in a season and got owned by BB in the playoffs.

All a product of the goat..

6 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

So the Patriots are the only team in the league to take the number one guy away..

Yep...Belichek is SMART. The other 31 teams ARE DUMB! haha

• Like 1

Patriots DB’s holding all over the secondary. Same gameplan they used to beat our high powered offense back in the day.  And the refs ain’t calling crap.  

• Like 1

Just now, esmort said:

Mahomes comes crashing back down to Earth next season.

Guess we'll have to update that Mahomes thread that stated he's on his way to GOAT status.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Guess we'll have to update that Mahomes thread that stated he's on his way to GOAT status.

I believe someone here called him a God! lol

• Haha 2

Ok the Pats so far are executing the offensive game plan that the Colts failed to execute last week.  Defensively they are challenging the Chief receivers instead of playing off of them and letting Mahomes dice them up. 

Where was this jittery Mahomes last week?  Sigh. 

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Patriots DB’s holding all over the secondary. Same gameplan they used to beat our high powered offense back in the day.  And the refs ain’t calling crap.  

They never do man...they never do. 

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

What a difference a a whole season of tape makes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

I believe someone here called him a God! lol

That someone was me... And let's face it. He looked like a God against us.

But tonight? He's just another number of victims claimed by the damn Patriots. 

• Haha 1