Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee on Fox broadcast team for Packers/Lions game on Sunday

PeterBowman

1 hour ago, adubb84 said:

Looks like the theme of analytical takes plus humor to help liven things up could be catching on. Similar to Tony Romo and Jim Nantz. I for one would like Pat to do one on the colts :applause:

It's crazy that the Colts haven't gotten a Nantz-Romo game yet. Hopefully we beat Tennessee and get one in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

I know a lot of us are confident in this game, and really, the Colts should win, but my other favourite sports teams are the Raptors, Capitals, and Nationals so I've learned to stop believing in should win haha 

Absolutely! How I felt during the Peyton years in the playoffs haha  Anxiously optimistic about Sunday. Hoping we take care of business and OFFICIALLY make it into the playoffs 

36 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Cause when watching a game I'd prefer to here somewhat meaningful analysis instead of some silly third rate corny humour.

Why do you think he'll be pretty good?

I rarely ever hear "meaningful analysis".  

He's pretty in tune with the game and not afraid to go off the PC train a bit.  

To be honest, I don't really pay attention to the announcers much.   They are usually just fluff. 

57 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Cause when watching a game I'd prefer to here somewhat meaningful analysis instead of some silly third rate corny humour.

?  So you don't listen to the TV announcers at all then?  Third-rate corny humor is all they do...

And on the off-chance you get to hear semi-meaningful analysis from Collingsworth, Aikman or Romo, they ruin it by throwing in comments about "when I played" and "back in the day".

McAfee wouldn't be any worse than what we already have to put up with every week...  :dunno: