Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adrian Peterson Disrespect

MarquisJ

Basically he was asked about a possible trap game for the Giants and ^ is what he had to say about that. I find it comical because he had 11 touches for 20 yards.... Redskins couldn’t even get on the board with a touchdown. Not to mention AP is only in the league strictly because of Derrius Guice injury other than that no team wanted him. Thoughts?

38 minutes ago, MarquisJ said:

Basically he was asked about a possible trap game for the Giants and ^ is what he had to say about that. I find it comical because he had 11 touches for 20 yards.... Redskins couldn’t even get on the board with a touchdown. Not to mention AP is only in the league strictly because of Derrius Guice injury other than that no team wanted him. Thoughts?

Meaningless.   Someone would have signed him.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Sounds like he doesn’t wanna give our D credit for shutting him down...  He needs to take Kendrick’s advice and Be Humble.  And make sure he votes for D. Leonard in the top 100 players.  I assure you he remembers the name. :thmup:

That top 100 list they do is crap. Luck is laughing his butt off at that right now not making it. Luck is 2nd in the league in TD's with 20 right now. Dude is Top 50 easily.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Well, these next four games will tell us a great deal about the remainder of the season. The only game I am worried about is the Jax game but they are playing like a bunch of divas right now

Which means, they'll come out against us and have the game of their lives smh