Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A belief about Colts that makes not get down.

HOF19

I will the first to say it don't look to good right now ! A belief (and 1000 % believing this makes me feel good ) 60-70 % of Ballard's best work has not happened yet.  I know this you can't change people at the top of your organization every 2-3 years you will get nowhere doing that ..Have always felt Andrew will lift up the Lombardi trophy...……………. STILL DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....GO Ballard...….GO Andrew...… GO COLTS !!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I will the first to say it don't look to good right now ! A belief (and 1000 % believing this makes me feel good ) 60-70 % of Ballard's best work has not happened yet.  I know this you can't change people at the top of your organization every 2-3 years you will get nowhere doing that ..Have always felt Andrew will lift up the Lombardi trophy...……………. STILL DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....GO Ballard...….GO Andrew...… GO COLTS !!!!!!!!

Apparently your lit at the moment!

• Like 1

It's such a shame seeing Luck's career wasted.  With a real team, he's good enough to win multiple Super Bowls. 

To date, it's not Ballard's fault, obviously, but over the next year, I do think you need to consider taking a few chances and speeding up the process/the rebuild.  The guy will be 30.  

1 minute ago, #12. said:

It's such a shame seeing Luck's career wasted.  With a real team, he's good enough to win multiple Super Bowls. 

To date, it's not Ballard's fault, obviously, but over the next year, I do think you need to consider taking a few chances and speeding up the process/the rebuild.  The guy will be 30.  

Not to rehash stuff from the past, but Grigson depleted this roster of talent.

Ballard gets next year from me. But I also agree, spend some money and get creative.

6 minutes ago, IinD said:

Not to rehash stuff from the past, but Grigson depleted this roster of talent.

Yeah, as I said, to date, it's not Ballard's fault, and I like most of what he's done, but no one wants to see Luck's career wasted.  Gotta take some chances, I think 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, #12. said:

Luck turning 30 is not like he is retire in a couple of years. Hell, Brady is 42 I think.

Just stop with the doom and gloom before you see the final results of what Ballard is doing.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Luck turning 30 is not like he is retire in a couple of years. Hell, Brady is 42 I think.

Just stop with the doom and gloom before you see the final results of what Ballard is doing.

Agreed it's after every game the same stuff. Ballard has explained his approach to building this team. He is doing it just like he said he would.  He isn't going to go nuts in FA. Those who are waiting for that will be disappointed. 

As as far as this game. We are a very young  team that has been devastated by injuries. We had some of our top players out on a short week playing in a place few teams win. We are adding talent maybe not as fast as some would like but it's happening. Guys are going to continue to grow. We need to add more talent and I doubt anyone is more aware of that then Ballard. 

Luck as previously stated is going to be 30. He has his best football in front of him. The guy looks like he's back in HS  Did you hear his scream and see his flex the touchdown after we got it to 24-17? 

• Like 1