Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Final Injury Report @ Patriots

TKnight24

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Nonsense,   there's always a chance.  I have seen bigger upsets than this would be

The Colts haven’t stood a chance against the Pats except for the one game in where we got close, for years. And that’s at full strength. But on a super young team with a bunch of key injuries? Nah. If it was any team but the Pats I’d say we have a chance. 

13 minutes ago, krunk said:

Won't surprise me if we play like we played against the Redskins.  I haven't felt that fearful about this one all week.  I think Frank will have them ready to roll. 

if we hold brady to 9 at home that would be the most impressive feat ever lol.

24 minutes ago, Stephen said:

if we hold brady to 9 at home that would be the most impressive feat ever lol.

I'm mostly talking about energy level, physicality and attention to detail.   That Pats defense is not the Eagles, Bengals or Texans to be honest.  I think Andrew has grown up a lot and he's got a much better staff around him.  If nothing else I feel better just knowing Pagano isn't the one preparing the team for the game. If our offense can bring some of what they brought against Houston(minus the first half shenanigans) I think our defense is good enough to put up a good fight.  There's hardly anybody left on this team from those losses for the players to be sitting around shaking in their boots.  And honestly I don't think the Pats are all that talented.  Venturi was saying the same thing last night when he was breaking down their personnel.  He said honestly I don't see very many Ambien players but as usual they are well coached.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

The Colts haven’t stood a chance against the Pats except for the one game in where we got close, for years. And that’s at full strength. But on a super young team with a bunch of key injuries? Nah. If it was any team but the Pats I’d say we have a chance. 

The odds say we lose,   but we have a chance

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm mostly talking about energy level, physicality and attention to detail.   That Pats defense is not the Eagles, Bengals or Texans to be honest.  I think Andrew has grown up a lot and he's got a much better staff around him.  If nothing else I feel better just knowing Pagano isn't the one preparing the team for the game. If our offense can bring some of what they brought against Houston(minus the first half shenanigans) I think our defense is good enough to put up a good fight.  There's hardly anybody left on this team from those losses for the players to be sitting around shaking in their boots.  And honestly I don't think the Pats are all that talented.  Venturi was saying the same thing last night when he was breaking down their personnel.  He said honestly I don't see very many Ambien players but as usual they are well coached.

yea the dolphins just didn't show up versus pats, which is why they got blown out. We have been competitive in every game so far.

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

yea the dolphins just didn't show up versus pats, which is why they got blown out. We have been competitive in every game so far.

How lucky has ne been to be in a division that hasn't had even a decent QB in forever? 

Granted we had some ugly years here in the south, but at least we had a couple decent ones at several points (McNair, Gerrard, Leftwich). I can't think of anyone the East has had besides maybe an ok year from Sanchez or the current dolphins QB (I can't even remember his name honestly).

1 minute ago, IinD said:

How lucky has ne been to be in a division that hasn't had even a decent QB in forever? 

Granted we had some ugly years here in the south, but at least we had a couple decent ones at several points (McNair, Gerrard, Leftwich). I can't think of anyone the East has had besides maybe an ok year from Sanchez or the current dolphins QB (I can't even remember his name honestly).

yea but in their last game the whole dolphins team choked. 

13 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I can't fully trust a team quarterbacked by Tannehill. Don't think he's all that good.

Stephen Holder: Twitter

And I don’t want to sound the alarm, but not hearing great news on the severity of T.Y. Hilton’s hamstring for even beyond tomorrow night. But it’s too early to speculate more specifically than that.

Not liking this.  

16 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

:coltshelmet:

This could not be much worse.....well..,I take that back. Andrew Luck is playing so it could be worse..

Mack is not listed here.....sure could use him tonight...

Most of these guys were out at the end of the game last week as well and we did move the ball on a good defense.

Chance of rain in the forecast. We'll have to get to the lead early to have a chance..

I'm looking forward to this one...

Edited by oldunclemark

Really all I want to see in this game is that the Colts play the Pats hard and smart.  They have a punchers chance of winning, though highly unlikely as it may be.  

I specifically will be looking for signs of good game preparation by the coaching staff and, as my favorite super hero would say, Maximum Effort.

Honestly, I just want to see Tom Turkey get sacked 5 or 6 times and someone to finally light up Gronk over the middle.

55 minutes ago, NagelHausForge said:

Really all I want to see in this game is that the Colts play the Pats hard and smart.  They have a punchers chance of winning, though highly unlikely as it may be.  

I specifically will be looking for signs of good game preparation by the coaching staff and, as my favorite super hero would say, Maximum Effort.

Honestly, I just want to see Tom Turkey get sacked 5 or 6 times and someone to finally light up Gronk over the middle.

Nothing better than watching him slamming his helmet down on the sideline and losing it. We try and keep this tight and be smart with the clock, we can sneak this, even with all these injuries. Hoping that Pascal can light it up.

3 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

This could not be much worse.....well..,I take that back. Andrew Luck is playing so it could be worse..

Mack is not listed here.....sure could use him tonight...

Most of these guys were out at the end of the game last week as well and we did move the ball on a good defense.

Chance of rain in the forecast. We'll have to get to the lead early to have a chance..

I'm looking forward to this one...

Mack is out with the hamstring according to bleacher.  not sure why im seeing it there and not elsewhere